bebe_ju-rah
For those worried about your post baby body...
January 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

All is not lost! Lol I am 8 days post c-section with my 2nd child. I had gained 54lbs this time and as of yesterday I've lost 25lbs. DS as 8lbs 9oz. I'll add a pic of me at 39 weeks pregnant for comparison.

So don't worry ladies...it can happen! :)

Replies

• jasonadamvowell
    January 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Well I'm on my third and she will be c_section since the other 2 were, maybe I will get an extra mini tummy tuck! Lol, what do you eat? I really want to lose all this extra weight that has been packing on, when this baby is born I will have had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years and I'm done and getting my tubes tied. I will breast feed so that should help some weight to come off
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Mobile Photo

This was 38 weeks
  • bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    I'm over sweat pants too! My ass and legs are still way too big for my pre- pregnancy pants. I'm bfing too. I think most of that was water weight. I turn into a sponge when I'm pregnant! Lol

You look amazing!

Quoting nikkifam5:

17 days post c section.. baby boy was 8 lbs 5 oz.. gained 45 lbs. How did you knock off 25 already! I've only lost I think 18 and I'm breastfeeding!.. lol I don't mind the weight though. I just wish I fit in my PP jeans ( not to be confessed with my post pregnancy jeans..those won't fit for quite some time lol ).. tired of sweat pants..oh and this is baby #4 , first c section! Lol
  • shjchica
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I'm a heavy girl to begin with and I lost 25lbs during my pregnancy and only gained 12-13 of it back, so I was still down 12-13lbs when she was born. She was 7lbs 5oz when she was born, plus all of her "life support" so I'm still practically down 25lbs! My pants are still loose, it's great :) lol I was able to wear my pre-preg pants through my entire pregnancy!

• nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    Well thank ya! I gain all my prego weight in my butt and thighs too.. which isn't always a bad thing !

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I'm over sweat pants too! My ass and legs are still way too big for my pre- pregnancy pants. I'm bfing too. I think most of that was water weight. I turn into a sponge when I'm pregnant! Lol

You look amazing!

Quoting nikkifam5:

17 days post c section.. baby boy was 8 lbs 5 oz.. gained 45 lbs. How did you knock off 25 already! I've only lost I think 18 and I'm breastfeeding!.. lol I don't mind the weight though. I just wish I fit in my PP jeans ( not to be confessed with my post pregnancy jeans..those won't fit for quite some time lol ).. tired of sweat pants..oh and this is baby #4 , first c section! Lol
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    Jealous! I ripped a pair of my maternity pants right up the rear! WHO does that lol ?

Quoting shjchica:

I'm a heavy girl to begin with and I lost 25lbs during my pregnancy and only gained 12-13 of it back, so I was still down 12-13lbs when she was born. She was 7lbs 5oz when she was born, plus all of her "life support" so I'm still practically down 25lbs! My pants are still loose, it's great :) lol I was able to wear my pre-preg pants through my entire pregnancy!

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    I'm just starting to get my appetite back but I've been eating normally. A couple of pieces of wheat toast and coffee for breakfast, ham sandwich or salad for lunch and a normal dinner. Last night was spaghetti and meatballs, the night before, taco bake. I'm not dieting. A lot of mine I think was water so its nice to see that initial number drop! Lol

Quoting jasonadamvowell:

Well I'm on my third and she will be c_section since the other 2 were, maybe I will get an extra mini tummy tuck! Lol, what do you eat? I really want to lose all this extra weight that has been packing on, when this baby is born I will have had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years and I'm done and getting my tubes tied. I will breast feed so that should help some weight to come off
  • jasonadamvowell
    January 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    I'm thinking of doing like a veggie chicken noodle soup for the first couple weeks, it's light, has protein and veggies and not very fattening

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I'm just starting to get my appetite back but I've been eating normally. A couple of pieces of wheat toast and coffee for breakfast, ham sandwich or salad for lunch and a normal dinner. Last night was spaghetti and meatballs, the night before, taco bake. I'm not dieting. A lot of mine I think was water so its nice to see that initial number drop! Lol

Quoting jasonadamvowell:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    Lol I outgrew my maternity pants by week 32!

Quoting nikkifam5:

Jealous! I ripped a pair of my maternity pants right up the rear! WHO does that lol ?

Quoting shjchica:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    Bump :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts