Pregnancy

Featured Posts
bebe_ju-rah
For those worried about your post baby body...
January 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

All is not lost! Lol I am 8 days post c-section with my 2nd child. I had gained 54lbs this time and as of yesterday I've lost 25lbs. DS as 8lbs 9oz. I'll add a pic of me at 39 weeks pregnant for comparison.

So don't worry ladies...it can happen! :)

Replies

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

• lifeforchrist
    January 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• jasonadamvowell
    January 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    You look amazing! How did you do that?
  • SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    This is exactly how I feel. Also, something a lot of women need to keep in mind is there are parts of your body that will never go back to the size you were prepreg. Like hips.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    Absolutely. I am not at all back to my pre pregnancy weight or body. The point of my post was to give some hope. I was very worried that being older this time and it being my 2nd child I would never look the same. I have hope today. :)

Quoting lifeforchrist:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Oh definitely...and boobs!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

This is exactly how I feel. Also, something a lot of women need to keep in mind is there are parts of your body that will never go back to the size you were prepreg. Like hips.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    I dunno. Lol My dr kept joking that BC it is a 2nd c-section I get a mini tummy tuck. I'm thinking he was serious! Lol It took much longer with DD, maybe muscle memory works better the 2nd time around?

Quoting jasonadamvowell:

You look amazing! How did you do that?
  • bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Bump :)
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

17 days post c section.. baby boy was 8 lbs 5 oz.. gained 45 lbs. How did you knock off 25 already! I've only lost I think 18 and I'm breastfeeding!.. lol I don't mind the weight though. I just wish I fit in my PP jeans ( not to be confessed with my post pregnancy jeans..those won't fit for quite some time lol ).. tired of sweat pants..oh and this is baby #4 , first c section! Lol
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Girl I had hips before pregnancy and yes they are slightly emphasized after 4 kids lol... wish I kept the boobs though lol!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting lifeforchrist:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts