Pregnancy

Featured Posts
bebe_ju-rah
For those worried about your post baby body...
January 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

All is not lost! Lol I am 8 days post c-section with my 2nd child. I had gained 54lbs this time and as of yesterday I've lost 25lbs. DS as 8lbs 9oz. I'll add a pic of me at 39 weeks pregnant for comparison.

So don't worry ladies...it can happen! :)

Replies

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

• lifeforchrist
    January 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• jasonadamvowell
    January 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    You look amazing! How did you do that?
  • SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    This is exactly how I feel. Also, something a lot of women need to keep in mind is there are parts of your body that will never go back to the size you were prepreg. Like hips.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    Absolutely. I am not at all back to my pre pregnancy weight or body. The point of my post was to give some hope. I was very worried that being older this time and it being my 2nd child I would never look the same. I have hope today. :)

Quoting lifeforchrist:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Oh definitely...and boobs!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

This is exactly how I feel. Also, something a lot of women need to keep in mind is there are parts of your body that will never go back to the size you were prepreg. Like hips.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    I dunno. Lol My dr kept joking that BC it is a 2nd c-section I get a mini tummy tuck. I'm thinking he was serious! Lol It took much longer with DD, maybe muscle memory works better the 2nd time around?

Quoting jasonadamvowell:

You look amazing! How did you do that?
  • bebe_ju-rah
    January 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Bump :)
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

17 days post c section.. baby boy was 8 lbs 5 oz.. gained 45 lbs. How did you knock off 25 already! I've only lost I think 18 and I'm breastfeeding!.. lol I don't mind the weight though. I just wish I fit in my PP jeans ( not to be confessed with my post pregnancy jeans..those won't fit for quite some time lol ).. tired of sweat pants..oh and this is baby #4 , first c section! Lol
  • nikkifam5
    January 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Girl I had hips before pregnancy and yes they are slightly emphasized after 4 kids lol... wish I kept the boobs though lol!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting lifeforchrist:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN