Lulu1022
Can you please help me???
January 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

Replies

• Ciaodarlings
    January 24, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    *facepalm*

Just because other KIDS are irresponsibly having babies doesn't mean you should too. Come on.
  • Lulu1022
    January 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Umm, I have NOO problem with other people having kids at a young age! I was just saying! I'm not asking for any drama, Im just asking for help.

• Ciaodarlings
    January 24, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    Sorry, but I'm not helping an 18-year-old get pregnant.

Good luck anyway.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Umm, I have NOO problem with other people having kids at a young age! I was just saying! I'm not asking for any drama, Im just asking for help.

• Lulu1022
    January 24, 2013 at 1:41 AM

I wasn't asking you to help me get pregnant! I was just asking if there was any test out there to let me know if I could or not... It's my life and ill do what I want with it. I;m not tyring to be mean but there was just NO reason for you too comment if you have nothing nice to say! You don't know me or my story!

• Ciaodarlings
    January 24, 2013 at 1:42 AM
    I don't really want to know it, to be honest. I would've asked otherwise. Do yourself a favor and stay in school.

Quoting Lulu1022:

I wasn't asking you to help me get pregnant! I was just asking if there was any test out there to let me know if I could or not... It's my life and ill do what I want with it. I;m not tyring to be mean but there was just NO reason for you too comment if you have nothing nice to say! You don't know me or my story!

• unspecified42
    January 24, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    Oh dear lord. The fact that you have to ask these questions is proof to me that you are too immature to have a child.

Quoting Lulu1022:

• Ciaodarlings
    January 24, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    Exactly. She's a child and still acts like one but "it's her life and she'll do what she wants!"

Quoting unspecified42:

Oh dear lord. The fact that you have to ask these questions is proof to me that you are too immature to have a child.

Quoting Lulu1022:

• Lulu1022
    January 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I know how to get pregnant! I was asking if there was test you can take to see if you can or not!

• Lulu1022
    January 24, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Well let me more understandable, I know there is test that tells you if you can or not I was just wanting to know where I could get one

• MochaBerry24
    January 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    I am sorry, not trying to be rude but you honestly sound way to immature to even think about having a baby. You change so much from 18-25 and i would consider waiting a few years before having a baby. You are almost a kid yourself and once you get pregnant, there is no turning back. And it can take healthy couples up to a year to conceive. You need to do your research.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts