Pregnancy

Featured Posts
meam4444
How did you announce your pregnancy on Facebook (if you did)?
January 21, 2013 at 2:47 PM

How did you??

Share your cute ideas here!

Replies

• Devious103102
    January 21, 2013 at 2:50 PM

With Parasite (the pregnancy I lost right before DD4) I just posted that I was expecting. With DD4 I put up a pic of me in a skeleton tshirt with a baby skeleton in the belly and with JR (the pregnancy I lost in Sept) I posted a video of Livi holding the u/s annoucing that she was gonna be a big sister.  This time around I'll be waiting till I hit at least 20wks before I make the news public but I have no clue how to announce. 

• Devious103102
    January 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Quoting Devious103102:

With Parasite (the pregnancy I lost right before DD4) I just posted that I was expecting. With DD4 I put up a pic of me in a skeleton tshirt with a baby skeleton in the belly and with JR (the pregnancy I lost in Sept) I posted a video of Livi holding the u/s annoucing that she was gonna be a big sister.  This time around I'll be waiting till I hit at least 20wks (May) before I make the news public but I have no clue how to announce. 

• AmericanChild82
    January 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I did it with a picture that says  "I'm in that is she fat or is she pregnant stage... I'm pregnant"

• RhondaVeggie
    January 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I haven't announced. I've mentioned it a few times like when a friend asked what nice things we do for our husbands and I said I was gestating his child.

I'll post when she arrives. Everyone who needs to know knows already.
  • tanper29
    January 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I didnt post my pregnancy on facebook my hubby did. Lol he posted a picture of my pregnancy test then of the ultrasound pictures when we got those. I really dont go on my fb to much.
  • MeghanPerez
    January 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I changed my profile picture to a picture of a jar of Prego pasta sauce. People kept commenting and asking what it was about, so then I posted a picture of the pregnancy test. Lol
  • Heather2001
    January 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I took a pic of me making a face at my test.

• MommyIn2008
    January 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM
    I updated my status to "Uh oh" and the first twin ultrasound.
  • JadeTigr7
    January 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I took pics of the kids, each holding a sign they decorated with their number in order of birth, and then I held a 5 up on my tummy, and then I combined them in one and tagged my husband and told him Happy Father's Day.

People figured it out pretty quickly. :) 

• nirvana78028
    January 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    We aren't going to announce until feb 5th. Ill be 19 weeks and we will know the gender that day if baby cooperates. Not sure yet how I want to do it. Only my dad his mother and our kids know.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN