Pregnancy

meam4444
How did you announce your pregnancy on Facebook (if you did)?
January 21, 2013 at 2:47 PM

How did you??

Share your cute ideas here!

Replies

• Devious103102
    January 21, 2013 at 2:50 PM

With Parasite (the pregnancy I lost right before DD4) I just posted that I was expecting. With DD4 I put up a pic of me in a skeleton tshirt with a baby skeleton in the belly and with JR (the pregnancy I lost in Sept) I posted a video of Livi holding the u/s annoucing that she was gonna be a big sister.  This time around I'll be waiting till I hit at least 20wks before I make the news public but I have no clue how to announce. 

• Devious103102
    January 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Quoting Devious103102:

With Parasite (the pregnancy I lost right before DD4) I just posted that I was expecting. With DD4 I put up a pic of me in a skeleton tshirt with a baby skeleton in the belly and with JR (the pregnancy I lost in Sept) I posted a video of Livi holding the u/s annoucing that she was gonna be a big sister.  This time around I'll be waiting till I hit at least 20wks (May) before I make the news public but I have no clue how to announce. 

• AmericanChild82
    January 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I did it with a picture that says  "I'm in that is she fat or is she pregnant stage... I'm pregnant"

• RhondaVeggie
    January 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I haven't announced. I've mentioned it a few times like when a friend asked what nice things we do for our husbands and I said I was gestating his child.

I'll post when she arrives. Everyone who needs to know knows already.
  • tanper29
    January 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    I didnt post my pregnancy on facebook my hubby did. Lol he posted a picture of my pregnancy test then of the ultrasound pictures when we got those. I really dont go on my fb to much.
  • MeghanPerez
    January 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I changed my profile picture to a picture of a jar of Prego pasta sauce. People kept commenting and asking what it was about, so then I posted a picture of the pregnancy test. Lol
  • Heather2001
    January 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I took a pic of me making a face at my test.

• MommyIn2008
    January 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM
    I updated my status to "Uh oh" and the first twin ultrasound.
  • JadeTigr7
    January 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I took pics of the kids, each holding a sign they decorated with their number in order of birth, and then I held a 5 up on my tummy, and then I combined them in one and tagged my husband and told him Happy Father's Day.

People figured it out pretty quickly. :) 

• nirvana78028
    January 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    We aren't going to announce until feb 5th. Ill be 19 weeks and we will know the gender that day if baby cooperates. Not sure yet how I want to do it. Only my dad his mother and our kids know.

Pregnancy