norahsmommy
2 days late.... Edit, 7 days late... Now 11 days
January 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
And in a few minutes, 3 days late. I tested 4 days ago and it was negative buuut I'm thinking now I should test again. I can't believe it we were so so careful!!! We used condoms, hardly touched each other and I tested for ovulation every day and never got a positive. If I'm pregnant this is pregnancy 6 and possibly baby 5 in 8 years.

I refuse to be upset about it if I am pregnant, it will work out and all my kids are awesome but I want to be done, at least for a few years! Lol, my body is tired! I think my husband has super sperm. Super sperm with tools.

edit: I peed on a stick and it was negative. I'm happy with that but still suspicious. If I don't get AF in a few days I'll test again

Edit: urg! I was due for AF on the 18th and its the 22 now. Still no sign of it.
I did take another equate hpt and it looks negative to me however I feel like there is a super super faint plus sign. I think it's just my imagination though.

Edit: 6 days late and counting.

Edit: day 7 and no sign of AF.

Edit again :

Took another test and it had a super faint line. The line appeared after the cutoff though so I don't trust it. I will be testing again in a few days. I am 11 days late.

Replies

• Xanbuttsmom
    January 21, 2013 at 12:08 AM
    Test again! Keep us updated. I hope you get the results you want.
  • norahsmommy
    January 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow to get a few. Dh is going out of town for work for a couple of days so I have time to get over my freak out and come up with a way to tell him so he doesn't freak out if I am :). I love kids, dh loves kids but our house is full and we would have to buy a new van that can seat 5 car seats and possibly move to a new house soon if I am.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    January 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
    POAS!
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM

LOL

I tell my husband that we are obviously soul mates since we reproduce so well together. I get pregnant instantly lol.  Our third baby will be coming via c-section on the 13th of February with our first not quite 4 lol.

• norahsmommy
    January 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    Congrats!

Quoting PEEK05:

LOL

I tell my husband that we are obviously soul mates since we reproduce so well together. I get pregnant instantly lol.  Our third baby will be coming via c-section on the 13th of February with our first not quite 4 lol.

• jillrebecca3
    January 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Eeeekkk!  :)  POAS tomorrow! 

• norahsmommy
    January 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    Bump!
  • norahsmommy
    January 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    And still no AF today. This is cycle day 38. I've never had one this long unless I was pregnant.
  • Amberbaby721
    January 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    Quoting norahsmommy:

And in a few minutes, 3 days late. I tested 4 days ago and it was negative buuut I'm thinking now I should test again. I can't believe it we were so so careful!!! We used condoms, hardly touched each other and I tested for ovulation every day and never got a positive. If I'm pregnant this is pregnancy 6 and possibly baby 5 in 8 years. I refuse to be upset about it if I am pregnant, it will work out and all my kids are awesome but I want to be done, at least for a few years! Lol, my body is tired! I think my husband has super sperm. Super sperm with tools. edit: I peed on a stick and it was negative. I'm happy with that but still suspicious. If I don't get AF in a few days I'll test again Edit: urg! I was due for AF on the 18th and its the 22 now. Still no sign of it.
    I did take another equate hpt and it looks negative to me however I feel like there is a super super faint plus sign. I think it's just my imagination though.

Super sperm! That is so funny, my husband says his sperm have capes and helmets with spikes lmao, he called it his super sperm too... but anyways, I am now four days late and I've gotten three faint but there positives, you should deff test again.
  • bshoemaker
    January 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    Don't use the dollar store tests ER are pregnant with number two now and those darn things always came in so faint I wasn't sure LOL. Clearblue always worked best for us.

Quoting norahsmommy:

I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow to get a few. Dh is going out of town for work for a couple of days so I have time to get over my freak out and come up with a way to tell him so he doesn't freak out if I am :). I love kids, dh loves kids but our house is full and we would have to buy a new van that can seat 5 car seats and possibly move to a new house soon if I am.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts