Yurixsi
Headachs during pregnancy
by Yurixsi
January 19, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Has anyone had realy bad headachs during there pregnancy and how did you deal with then

Replies

• Astrachanca
    January 19, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    I had headaches nearly every night in the first trimester. I sipped on iced tea around lunch and had a few glasses. The caffeine helped, I think.
  • heatherd8722
    January 19, 2013 at 3:53 AM

ive been getting them alot lately ive tired taking a decently hot shower that sometimes helps but it doesnt always work and laying down but that tends to make mine worse but heres a bump

• pixiedust11
    January 19, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    yea first trimester I thought my head would explode
  • anxiousschk
    January 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Caffine, Benadryl, Tylenol

I also have a prescription for Fiorcet, but that's a last resort.  

I had migraines before pregnancy and they were pretty bad the first two trimesters.  

• Steph925
    January 19, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    I had one bad headache that lasted 2 weeks I tried everything! Finally I called my doctor and she said it was ok for me to take Advil since that's the only thing that ever helps it
  • try4baby20
    January 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    How far along are u? If ur in 3rd trimester that's a sign of Pre E
  • Yurixsi
    by Yurixsi
    January 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    Im in my second trimester..
  • AmyL3469
    January 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I got them a lot with my 2nd daughter. It was always something with her, sick, injured, headaches.. I take tylenol and try and relax when I get one. 

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    January 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I have one right now. I take Tylenol and hope for the best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

• BabieBeat
    January 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM
    Don't ever hesitate to call your doctor, midwife or health care team with any questions or concerns you may have or comments you don't understand. They are there to educate and inform you ~ that's their job!!! And always ~ and trust your gut...xo
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts