Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Rain2Rinse
You know you're pregnant when
January 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
You start staring at food, wondering how it is going to taste when it comes back up.

I have angel hair pasta with asiago cheese and tomatoes in front of me. I normally LOVE it. I just can't imagine this is going to feel good coming up. What to do, what to do??!

Replies

• Star127
    by Star127
    January 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Ugh i hated that when i had naseou, i started sticking to dry sauceless foods :(
  • SarineLewis
    January 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    Eeeewwwww!!!! Lol.

For me it was heartburn til she flipped. MASSIVE heartburn.
  • Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    Lol!

With dd that was my only complaint: heartburn. Otherwise it was a perfect pregnancy. This baby is kicking my butt and I'm only 14 weeks in :(

Quoting SarineLewis:

Eeeewwwww!!!! Lol.

For me it was heartburn til she flipped. MASSIVE heartburn.
  • JLCrunch
    January 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM

The first thought was bulimia actually (that's a common thought of theirs as well) but I see where you're coming from. Here's hoping your morning sickness settles down for you.

• Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    I'm too lazy to be bulimic. After eating I just want to sleep! I hope it goes away soon.

Quoting JLCrunch:

The first thought was bulimia actually (that's a common thought of theirs as well) but I see where you're coming from. Here's hoping your morning sickness settles down for you.

• amc103
    by amc103
    January 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM

You know you're pregnant when.....you dont fit walking between furniture as well as you used to, lol! Yep, Im 34 weeks and feeling large!

• sissy852
    January 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    for me it was bad heartburn
  • la_bella_vita
    January 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I always knew I was pregnant becaues it felt like no matter how much I ate I couldn't get full. lol

• wendy2023
    January 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    Haha... Eww i remember those days! I didnt think about how it was going to taste coming up though :/ just wanted it over asap!
  • Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    And dh has taken to saying, "just stick your finger down your throat; you'll feel better."

Ummm, no! Ewww

Quoting wendy2023:

Haha... Eww i remember those days! I didnt think about how it was going to taste coming up though :/ just wanted it over asap!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts