Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Rain2Rinse
You know you're pregnant when
January 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
You start staring at food, wondering how it is going to taste when it comes back up.

I have angel hair pasta with asiago cheese and tomatoes in front of me. I normally LOVE it. I just can't imagine this is going to feel good coming up. What to do, what to do??!

Replies

• Star127
    by Star127
    January 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Ugh i hated that when i had naseou, i started sticking to dry sauceless foods :(
  • SarineLewis
    January 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    Eeeewwwww!!!! Lol.

For me it was heartburn til she flipped. MASSIVE heartburn.
  • Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    Lol!

With dd that was my only complaint: heartburn. Otherwise it was a perfect pregnancy. This baby is kicking my butt and I'm only 14 weeks in :(

Quoting SarineLewis:

Eeeewwwww!!!! Lol.

For me it was heartburn til she flipped. MASSIVE heartburn.
  • JLCrunch
    January 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM

The first thought was bulimia actually (that's a common thought of theirs as well) but I see where you're coming from. Here's hoping your morning sickness settles down for you.

• Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    I'm too lazy to be bulimic. After eating I just want to sleep! I hope it goes away soon.

Quoting JLCrunch:

The first thought was bulimia actually (that's a common thought of theirs as well) but I see where you're coming from. Here's hoping your morning sickness settles down for you.

• amc103
    by amc103
    January 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM

You know you're pregnant when.....you dont fit walking between furniture as well as you used to, lol! Yep, Im 34 weeks and feeling large!

• sissy852
    January 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    for me it was bad heartburn
  • la_bella_vita
    January 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I always knew I was pregnant becaues it felt like no matter how much I ate I couldn't get full. lol

• wendy2023
    January 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    Haha... Eww i remember those days! I didnt think about how it was going to taste coming up though :/ just wanted it over asap!
  • Rain2Rinse
    January 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    And dh has taken to saying, "just stick your finger down your throat; you'll feel better."

Ummm, no! Ewww

Quoting wendy2023:

Haha... Eww i remember those days! I didnt think about how it was going to taste coming up though :/ just wanted it over asap!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN