Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Rain2Rinse
You know you're pregnant when
January 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
You start staring at food, wondering how it is going to taste when it comes back up.

I have angel hair pasta with asiago cheese and tomatoes in front of me. I normally LOVE it. I just can't imagine this is going to feel good coming up. What to do, what to do??!

Replies

• DixonBabies
    January 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

When it hurts when walking around a store!!

• Pandapanda
    January 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM

You know you're pregnant when arguing with people on cafemom actually seems like a good idea. Head, meet brick wall. 

• jackieb2811
    January 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I don't get morning sickness thank god!!! I have faily mild pregnancy symptoms except my boobs hurt WAY more this pregnancy than they did with my twins who were my firsts!

I look at food and get excited and can't wait to eat it haha!

• Becky.Mom.of.2
    January 19, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    I've smacked my belly into stuff not realizing how big I am! Lol. I can no longer squeeze in anywhere ;)

Quoting amc103:

You know you're pregnant when.....you dont fit walking between furniture as well as you used to, lol! Yep, Im 34 weeks and feeling large!

• chickensmommy
    January 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    I threw up dinner and peed myself while throwing up. Lovely.
  • swthrt737
    January 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    My feet swell to the worst and no remedy could help.
  • AmericanChild82
    January 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I did that tonight with casserole. It smelled horrid but looked so yummy. I ate it and it was amazing. I thankfully didn't see it again.

When your favorite foods suddenly repulse you and food that did before are the things you now crave... Like banana's

• AmericanChild82
    January 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM

AHHHH I've been there! I'm so sorry. Before you puke next time, if you have time stick a wash rag or hand towel in your undies. It helps.

Quoting chickensmommy:

I threw up dinner and peed myself while throwing up. Lovely.

• kristyp.
    January 20, 2013 at 12:39 AM
    Uggggg. I still randomly throw up at 35 weeks!
  • momma_gig
    January 20, 2013 at 2:11 AM

I know I'm pregnant because my cold is starting to go away and I can smell EVERYTHING! LOL

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts