Thank you for joining Pregnancy!
Whether you are pregnant or want to talk about pregnancy, labor and delivery, baby names, pregnancy symptoms, and giving birth you are welcome in the Pregnancy group!
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Signatures for the Pregnancy group
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
- Click here to find moms due the same time as you:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!
hi im brenda....im new at this..but im a new mom again...its been almost 7 years since i had a lil baby around,,,lol...but im happy to have found a place to hang with new moms too..i just turnd 6 months and expecting a lil boy...again...so HI!!!! EVERY ONE
Hello Firsttimer here,
Expecting our first baby girl in April, We did not plan her she was a surprise to us. We have been together for 11 years and never thought we would have a baby so we were really surprised, mostly my husband who thought he couldnt have kids, and well he wants a DNA test but its okay because I would feel the same if I was him and was with someone for more then 10years and suddenly became pregnant :)
My baby is making me really emotional, yet happy I can not wait to hold her and care for her as my little princess that will not be spoiled but will have everything she needs to have a great life in this corroupt world ^_^