Pregnancy

Featured Posts
KristinCarr
what can i donfor energy?
January 16, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Omg I can't take it! I'm constantly talking asleep. My kids are late for school because I can't even get them ready in time, I have to be up at 4:30 but I go to bed at 8:30 . I need to do something! I was taking my GED test yesterday and fell asleep a few times during it. Waking up so early is killing me. What are some pregnancy safe ways to get more energy. I tried some natural energy things but they don't help =(

Replies

• mom_to_kenzie
    January 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    Bump..I could use energy advice too.
  • RaLeighsMommy11
    January 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    I really dont know of anything. Maybe try a small glass of caffeine drink? Idk that's all I have. Hope u find something
  • WonderWomanSV
    January 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    Eat proteins and carbs togeher. That helped me out. And try to get some exercise. I know it doesn't sound appealing, but it will boost your energy.
  • KristinCarr
    January 16, 2013 at 2:36 PM

ugh i wish i could excercise, theres nooo way i could i just dont even have the energy to get up to do it, ive tried =[

Quoting WonderWomanSV:

Eat proteins and carbs togeher. That helped me out. And try to get some exercise. I know it doesn't sound appealing, but it will boost your energy.

• WonderWomanSV
    January 16, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    Even some stretches can get your blood pumping. Try a boiled egg with whole grain toast and a piece of fruit for breakfast. A salad with chicken in it for lunch and yogurts for snack. Should give you some energy to get daily tasks done. Good luck.

Quoting KristinCarr:

ugh i wish i could excercise, theres nooo way i could i just dont even have the energy to get up to do it, ive tried =[

Quoting WonderWomanSV:

• kelly617
    January 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Start taking B complex vitamins...especially b6 and b12 they both help with engery

but falling asleep during the GD test is normal...the sugar puts you in a "coma" I had to do the 3hr test and I thought I WAS going into a coma

• OneDay.
    by OneDay.
    January 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Do you take prenatal? I notice I have less energy when I forget my vitamin.

• lulu_tattoos
    January 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    Ask your health care provider about the b-vitamins that Kelly617 mentioned. They're generally safe and effective but you want to be sure your prenatal care provider is aware of what supplements you're taking.
    And I know you said you don't have the energy to exercise but it really is the beat way to wake yourself up. Start by doing the "downward facing dog" pose. Being upside down wakes up the mind and is a good start.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts