Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Jenn
How soon are you planning on trying for baby number two?
January 25, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Snooki Wants Another Baby & Another & ...

Posted by Mary Fischer 
on January 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM

SnookiLittle Lorenzo Dominic may only be a few months old, butSnooki is thinking about getting pregnant again, and she's not being the least bit shy about it. (Imagine that.)

She told Cosmopolitan, "I already want another baby. Jionni and I are building our house right now, but once it's built, then we're going to pop them out."

Bam! You can't get much clearer than that as far as letting the world know about your baby-number-two-making plans goes.

And honestly, it doesn't surprise me one bit that Snooki is already thinking about having another little guido or guidette, because she really took to motherhood like a moth to a flame.

Despite her wild and crazy pre-baby partying antics at theJersey Shore, Snooki was born to be a mom, and she's a damn good one (don't even try and argue with me, because she totally is).

Having a baby hasn't rattled her in the slightest, actually -- parenting seems pretty easy for her. And I guess that really shouldn't come as a huge shock either, because Snooki was pretty good at the whole pregnancy thing too.

Depending on how easy or difficult a woman's first pregnancy is, it can really make or break her decision to have a second baby. For me, the nine months part really wasn't too bad (other than the 50 pounds I gained), but after a 24-hour labor, episiotomy, and trying to care for a newborn while being mentally and physically exhausted -- I had absolutely no interest in getting pregnant again after I had my son. (For the record, it's been nearly seven years, and I'm still not ready for a second child and probably never will be.)

But if neither pregnancy nor life with a newborn turned Snooki off to getting right back in the saddle, then she should definitely go for it and give Lorenzo a sibling sooner rather than later. She's got nothing to lose and everything to gain by welcoming another adorable little meatball into her family.

How soon are you planning on trying for baby number two?

Image via Pacific Coast News

Replies

• MiniMax
    by MiniMax
    January 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Because of all the heartache and pain that happened before getting pregnant with this child I'm not sure if I could go through several more miscarriages and mourning. So I don't know. maybe we were meant for just one.

• tarakay0417
    January 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    I am already pregnant with #2 but #3 if we have another one we will try for in 2 yrs.
  • goodmama85
    January 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    I have 3 and I'm thinking of one more but not until my youngest is 3 or 4 yrs maybe lol
  • ahawkins
    January 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    I'm pregnant with our 4th and last!
  • williammom132
    January 25, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    I'm pregnant with baby #3 my last
  • YzmaRocks
    January 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    I got pregnant with #2 when my first was 12 months old. Got pregnant with #3 when he was 10 months and #4 when she was 11 months.
  • MichaelsMom0711
    January 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Im pregnant with #2 right now. My son was 15 months when i got pregnant this time and they will be 2 years apart. If we do have a little #3, which will probably be the last, i think we will probably start trying when #2 is 2 or even closer the 3. I would like them maybe 3 years apart next time and we seem to get pregnant fast so i wouldnt try any sooner than when this one is 2 and Michael 4 (wow that sounds exhaustiong already!)

• louzannalady
    January 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Lol! We are playin' for fun, but playin' for keeps! ; ) 

• SFsupermommy
    January 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Well I am only 34 weeks with my first but if all goes well we want them about 2.5 years apart so we will start trying again when this one is around 18 months. I hve had a pretty easy pregnancy so far too. We got pregnant really easy on this one so hopefully it will be the same. We want a big family and are planning on having 4.

• JadeTigr7
    January 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM

We got pregnant with baby #2 when my oldest was 7 months old.
    There's 24 months between 2 and 3, and 23 months between 3 and 4 and there will be 3 years 4 months between 4 and 5. 

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts