Featured Posts
mommyof31024
Just straight ewww.
January 11, 2013 at 12:39 AM
My uncle is such a great cook I usually eat everything he makes and never get sick. Well he made noodles with this really good clam sauce and garlic bread and salad on the side and ohhh man 20 mint later I was sick as hell. I ate all my salad and I only took a couple bites of the noodles and sauce and I got very sick the clam sauce smelled bad like fish and the way it looked just bothered me and I think I put to much dressing on my salad. It was just so gross I have not been sick my whole pregnancy I'm 33 weeks pregnant and now I'm starting to get sick ughh it sucks.

Replies

• a_emily21
    January 11, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Do you mean clam sauce?  I think you're supposed to stay away from shellfish during pregnancy.  At least that's what I've been told!

• TTC2Long
    January 11, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    Shellfish is fine, even an excellent source of iron, among other things, if you've eaten it before and know you're not allergic. :)

Op, that sucks. I'm sorry!

Quoting a_emily21:

Do you mean clam sauce?  I think you're supposed to stay away from shellfish during pregnancy.  At least that's what I've been told!

• mommyof31024
    January 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    Oops my bad a little bad spelling lol I fixed it and sea food is fine for you.

Quoting a_emily21:

• Autumn19
    January 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    hugs
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    January 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM

sorry mama! not that much longer now!

• mommyof2kids306
    January 11, 2013 at 4:27 PM
    Seafood is fine and shell fish too as long as its cooked and not raw

Quoting a_emily21:

• DixonBabies
    January 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Ick.

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 11, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    I stay away from fishy foods period. Yucky!
  • Mazie0723
    January 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Just reading this made me wanna gag.lol 

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    January 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    Yuck! Hope you feel better!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts