Pregnancy

Featured Posts
jewmaw13
Dr appt and ultrasound today!
January 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
So since ive been contracting a lot and having all the symptoms of the flu but no fever and diareah for the last 4 days off and on they want me to go in today for an appt and an ultrasound to see if im in the early stages of labor or not. I've already made it 3 days past what my ob expected me to (hahaha!) So im hoping we can keep it that way but we'll see. I'm not setting my hopes up either way because it seems that each of my children have come earlier and earlier (38w, 37+1w, and 35w) so im just gonna go with the flow i think and try not to stess it either way it goes

Im 32+3w today

Replies

• queenb87
    January 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    Good luck
  • jewmaw13
    January 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    Quoting queenb87:

Good luck

Thank you!
  • mommy2lexinmark
    January 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Gl my kids have all been early but all induced for medical reasons at 33, 35, 36, 35 & 34 weeks so far
  • jewmaw13
    January 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Gl my kids have all been early but all induced for medical reasons at 33, 35, 36, 35 & 34 weeks so far

Oh wow! My second one was the only one induced. Im trying not to stress out about her coming early, cuz that will just make me ill and make things ten times worse. So if they tell me she's coming early then so be it we'll be prepared for that if not then cool. But i do have an instint that she's coming
  • DixonBabies
    January 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I hope you aren't going into labor just yet. Good luck!

• mommy2lexinmark
    January 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    Have u gotten steroid shots to help lung development? I feel that definitely made a difference for my kids! Never had long nicu stays

Quoting jewmaw13:

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Oh wow! My second one was the only one induced. Im trying not to stress out about her coming early, cuz that will just make me ill and make things ten times worse. So if they tell me she's coming early then so be it we'll be prepared for that if not then cool. But i do have an instint that she's coming
  • xLilBit22
    January 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Good luck
  • jewmaw13
    January 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Not yet but when i was on the phone with my ob yesterday he said if he thinks labor is coming soon they wilk start the shots today
  • tuckermum
    January 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    Good luck

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN