Pregnancy

Featured Posts
K-Chan
cloth diapers
by K-Chan
January 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I am looking into cloth diapers and leaning more towards the gdiapers. Any opinions on them? 

What about GroVia? 

Replies

• daughteroftruth
    January 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

My favorite so far has been the eco bum one size liners and just prefolds.  Never had a leak, they still look brand new, and they are easy to change. 

Edit.. sorry they are called Econobum  I think I ordered mine through cottonbabies... not sure though.. but here is a link

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=138&products_id=2271

• K-Chan
    by K-Chan
    January 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Would you buy used cloth diapers? I found a great deal on ebay but i'm iffy about buying used. Its an ai2.

• squeakers2
    January 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    I CD, but have never used gdiapers. I use Flip covers and prefolds, and Alva baby pocket diapers. I also plan on learning to make them. Cloth is easy. Pocket diapers (as long as they are stuffed first) or AIOs are very daddy friendly.
  • heartagram_girl
    January 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM

We will be using Thirsties Duo Wraps with GreenMountain Diapers. Gdiapers looked appealing at first, but then I realized just how much waste it was- really no better than a disposable. They are adorable though. Lots of designs.

• egyptian_mommy
    January 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    I buy from Cow Patties Cloth Diapers (she's on FB and has a site). She hand makes them and I've never had an issue with her dipes. I also like Cocalo. They're a similar concept to gdiapers. There's an outer shell then an open pocket inside for an insert. We've been using those the longest and have never had a problem. They're around $15 at Babies R Us and that includes the shell and insert so the price is good too.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN