Pregnancy

Featured Posts
lilcakes
pregnancy tests
January 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM

has anyone ever had a hard time turning a doller general pregnancy test positive or it be light and still be prego????????????????/

Replies

• JadeTigr7
    January 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    A light line is still a line and therefore positive. No line means no to little HcG and is not positive. Darkness of lines has more to do with the amount of dye in the test.

I've never used dollar tree tests. I use Internet cheapies and when I'm pregnant they show up positive.
  • southernbelletx
    January 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM
    I have usually had light lines until 6 weeks or so. PP is right.
  • Rangelmommy
    January 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I took a couple dollar tree test and got negatives, I didn't believe them got heb brand it was positive I just took a dollar tree and it was very faint and I'm almost 6 weeks.

• jessymoka
    January 4, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Those are the ones I use. Just like the $15 dollar ones they detect HCG.
    I've accurately used them for 3 pregnancies.
  • babydsmommy18
    January 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Mine was negative at first then turned very light after 10 minutes I threw it away took another still negative but turned pos over time, but you can't trust them after so long. I got a blood test it was positive they did an us and I was only 3 Weeks that's why the test where so light.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Agree! when I took a test with my dd it was super faint and she's now a happy and healthy almost 4 year old.  I've never used the dollar tree brand but I know quit a few people who have and said it was accurate for them.

Quoting JadeTigr7:

A light line is still a line and therefore positive. No line means no to little HcG and is not positive. Darkness of lines has more to do with the amount of dye in the test.

I've never used dollar tree tests. I use Internet cheapies and when I'm pregnant they show up positive.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts