Featured Posts
thehighwaywoman
Please help.... my appointment to find out if i'm pregnant is in 1 1/2 hours... so nervous!!!!
January 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

So after everyone talking to me last night i've decided i'll be okay with being pregnant... i'm scared to death but i'll be okay... i'm getting picked up at 1 to go get lunch with the potential baby's father (who doesnt know why i'm going to the doctor today) and is my ex as of 2 weeks ago... but will probably get back together with me if i'm pregnant... then i'll be at the obgyn at 2...

Any advice/?? theyre going to do a pee test AND a sono...

Please send your prayers my way and post anything that might help... i think i'm like 6-7 weeks along... if i am... but my family is notoriioius for not showing up on pee tests til 8+ weeks!!!!

Replies

• crystalrbp
    January 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    Have you not takin a home pregnancy test? If it don't show up on the pee test then ask for a blood test. But if your 6-7 weeks they might find something. Good luck. And if your wanting to be pregnant lots of luck.
  • thehighwaywoman
    January 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i took one but i couldnt tell... there was something faint but it could have been i was looking for it... idk...

Quoting crystalrbp:

Have you not takin a home pregnancy test? If it don't show up on the pee test then ask for a blood test. But if your 6-7 weeks they might find something. Good luck. And if your wanting to be pregnant lots of luck.

• Autumn19
    January 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM

hugs

• Always1222
    January 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Good luck! Hope everything goes really well. :)

• xLilBit22
    January 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Hope it works out.
  • crystalrbp
    January 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Hope it all works out the way you want it.
  • hungluvphuong
    January 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hope it works out. Let us know if you are. Take care.

• DixonBabies
    January 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    Good luck!
  • YummyMommy123
    January 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM

You will have to let us know the results! :)

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    January 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    Good luck! The dr will probably give you a blood test - so you'll know for sure :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts