Pregnancy

thehighwaywoman
Please help.... my appointment to find out if i'm pregnant is in 1 1/2 hours... so nervous!!!!
January 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

So after everyone talking to me last night i've decided i'll be okay with being pregnant... i'm scared to death but i'll be okay... i'm getting picked up at 1 to go get lunch with the potential baby's father (who doesnt know why i'm going to the doctor today) and is my ex as of 2 weeks ago... but will probably get back together with me if i'm pregnant... then i'll be at the obgyn at 2...

Any advice/?? theyre going to do a pee test AND a sono...

Please send your prayers my way and post anything that might help... i think i'm like 6-7 weeks along... if i am... but my family is notoriioius for not showing up on pee tests til 8+ weeks!!!!

Replies

• crystalrbp
    January 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    Have you not takin a home pregnancy test? If it don't show up on the pee test then ask for a blood test. But if your 6-7 weeks they might find something. Good luck. And if your wanting to be pregnant lots of luck.
  • thehighwaywoman
    January 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i took one but i couldnt tell... there was something faint but it could have been i was looking for it... idk...

Quoting crystalrbp:

Have you not takin a home pregnancy test? If it don't show up on the pee test then ask for a blood test. But if your 6-7 weeks they might find something. Good luck. And if your wanting to be pregnant lots of luck.

• Autumn19
    January 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM

hugs

• Always1222
    January 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Good luck! Hope everything goes really well. :)

• xLilBit22
    January 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Hope it works out.
  • crystalrbp
    January 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Hope it all works out the way you want it.
  • hungluvphuong
    January 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hope it works out. Let us know if you are. Take care.

• DixonBabies
    January 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    Good luck!
  • YummyMommy123
    January 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM

You will have to let us know the results! :)

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    January 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    Good luck! The dr will probably give you a blood test - so you'll know for sure :)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN