Pregnancy

Featured Posts
alexzndria
How does implantation bleeding and a period differ?
January 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Any ideas?

Replies

• shackelford8610
    January 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM

A period is a bright red consistent flowing blood. Inplantaton tends to be brown and is not consistent, its just spotting. You would think its the start of a period but its stops

• Pandapanda
    January 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Implantation bleeding happens at implantation and it usually brown spotting by the time you see it. You don't see implantation bleeding after you've had a positive pregnancy test.

• funhappymom
    January 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM

What the previous two posters have said is correct. Implantation bleeding is not really bleeding, it's more spotting and many women never have any.

• jridgill
    January 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    In my experience its usually more brown in color and sporadic. I would have it between 3-5 weeks. It lasted 5 days with one and 3 days with another.
  • jridgill
    January 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    I've had it after a positive pregnancy test with both of my youngest so it's possible.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Implantation bleeding happens at implantation and it usually brown spotting by the time you see it. You don't see implantation bleeding after you've had a positive pregnancy test.

• blackcat1515
    January 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

period bleed is well bleeding and implantation is just spotting for a little can be pink to brown and you can have cramping. but it lasts maybe one time bathroom use to maybe a few times that day but isnt alot

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts