Pregnancy

Featured Posts
lusso303
selfish?
December 29, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Am I selfish to be thinking about anova baby I am 22 I have a 4.5 year old and a 20 month old! My husband works and we could afford anova but my oldest has certain learning and behaivoural issues and evryone sez we shud wait til we know wats wrong!

Replies

• 07lilmama1108
    December 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    Its up to you!! What otger people think doesn't matter, don't let it get in the way. If you and your dh feel its right then why not? Right now everyone else thinks i should have an abortion!! Doesn't mean i will! I have a 5 yo and an 11 mo old, we didn't plan on another one but you take what you get!
  • lusso303
    December 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM

i know we shouldn't care what others think but sometimes you do, don't you thanks for your reply thats really helpful. congrats to you aswell it's ure choice x x

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    December 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM

what anova?

• LaughingTattoo
    December 29, 2012 at 8:59 AM

wats anova? shud i no wut dat sez?

• butterflycircle
    December 29, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I think that it is all up to what you are comfortable with. You are (i'm sure) working on finding out what is going on with your oldest. You cannot put everything on hold though and would a 9month long pregnancy (plus how ever long it takes to concive) effect finding out what is going on with your oldest? I fyou feel you can handle everything, go for it

• Steph_G.
    December 29, 2012 at 9:02 AM

My daughter is 3 yo and is developmentally delayed. We have been trying to figure out "what is wrong with her" for over 2 years now. We decided that we wanted a second baby and waiting for things to settle down with our first might mean that we would never have another baby, so no I don't think you should base your decision on knowing what is wrong with your oldest. That doesn't mean you might not want to consider your oldest needs and whether or not you can handle another baby, but the truth of the matter is that you may never get an answer for her learning/behavioral problems, because many don't.

• YzmaRocks
    December 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    It is completely up to you.

My oldest is autistic and we still decided to have more. I am now pregnant with #4 :)
  • SuperHumanC
    December 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I think you & your husband need to do what feels right for YOUR family, not what's comfortable for others! :)

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    December 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM

why is having another child selfish? Screw what anyone else thinks... so your oldest has learning and behavioral issues, work with him/her like you would any other special need child and live your life the way YOU want. If you want another child and so does DH than go for it!

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    December 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM

is 303 your area code?

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email