Pregnancy

Featured Posts
butterflycircle
Cannot sleep
December 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM

What do you do when you cannot sleep?

I am tired my husband and I were up until about midnight ish. Our son woke up around 1-1:20 screaming and crying and saying he was done sleeping. Once h calmed down he told me his ear hurt and so I gave him some pain meds and we rested on the couch and then I told him I was tired and he siad lets go to bed. So I slept from 3am-5am and now I cannot sleep. I am in a wedding this afternoon and need some sleep. I am tired, i just cannot do it. So what do I do? Cafemom and left over taco bell lol 

Replies

• jbjb1024
    December 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM
    I'm awake too! Normally I have fallen back asleep by now. So I'm laying in bed playing on my iPod.
  • stressedmama24
    December 29, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    I wake up at 2am every night from morning sickness then normally fall back asleep at 4am. No such luck today :-(
  • mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    December 29, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    Clean lol
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    December 29, 2012 at 11:22 AM

lol  it is safe during pregnancy to take tylenol pm, diphenhydramine (benadryl), or unisom

• kierasmommy
    December 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    During my last pregnancy, I went to goodwill and bought the oldest, most dry textbook on advanced legal study that I could not understand. Ten minutes of that and I was out! Worked like a charm!
  • cravespopcorn
    December 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I get up at least three times a night and stay up for an hour minimum each time...I don't sleep much anymore.  I even do this with Ambien in my system.  I am just hoping this lil guy decides to hurry up and get here so I can sleep again...at least then it will be from exhaustion and not because I just can't.

• Plus-size-mommy
    December 29, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I'm 31 weeks and have been sleeping like crap lately, it sucks!! I'm restless, uncomfortable, and lie awake on my Kindle all hours of the night.

• mamalusbear
    December 29, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Tea usually helps me

• soaringflutes
    December 29, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I wake up every hour to pee when I sleep, but sometimes I do wake up early in the morning and can't fall asleep again...the last time, I put in a movie.

• pacificamom
    December 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

tv, laptop, bible study

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN