Pregnancy

Featured Posts
butterflycircle
Cannot sleep
December 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM

What do you do when you cannot sleep?

I am tired my husband and I were up until about midnight ish. Our son woke up around 1-1:20 screaming and crying and saying he was done sleeping. Once h calmed down he told me his ear hurt and so I gave him some pain meds and we rested on the couch and then I told him I was tired and he siad lets go to bed. So I slept from 3am-5am and now I cannot sleep. I am in a wedding this afternoon and need some sleep. I am tired, i just cannot do it. So what do I do? Cafemom and left over taco bell lol 

Replies

• jbjb1024
    December 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM
    I'm awake too! Normally I have fallen back asleep by now. So I'm laying in bed playing on my iPod.
  • stressedmama24
    December 29, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    I wake up at 2am every night from morning sickness then normally fall back asleep at 4am. No such luck today :-(
  • mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    December 29, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    Clean lol
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    December 29, 2012 at 11:22 AM

lol  it is safe during pregnancy to take tylenol pm, diphenhydramine (benadryl), or unisom

• kierasmommy
    December 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    During my last pregnancy, I went to goodwill and bought the oldest, most dry textbook on advanced legal study that I could not understand. Ten minutes of that and I was out! Worked like a charm!
  • cravespopcorn
    December 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I get up at least three times a night and stay up for an hour minimum each time...I don't sleep much anymore.  I even do this with Ambien in my system.  I am just hoping this lil guy decides to hurry up and get here so I can sleep again...at least then it will be from exhaustion and not because I just can't.

• Plus-size-mommy
    December 29, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I'm 31 weeks and have been sleeping like crap lately, it sucks!! I'm restless, uncomfortable, and lie awake on my Kindle all hours of the night.

• mamalusbear
    December 29, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Tea usually helps me

• soaringflutes
    December 29, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I wake up every hour to pee when I sleep, but sometimes I do wake up early in the morning and can't fall asleep again...the last time, I put in a movie.

• pacificamom
    December 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

tv, laptop, bible study

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts