Pregnancy

Featured Posts
kandeek
pregnant & partying? drinking wine?
by kandeek
December 29, 2012 at 4:23 AM

hi! this question is not about me,but a lady i know on facebook..she is always posting pix of herself saying "im sexy..look at my sexy pregant belly.."blah blah..then she gonig out & still partying as if shes not preggo..she posted pix of herself & her friends atta male strip club ike 2-3 weeks ago,now tonight she posted pix of her in a skin tight,short sexy dress posing with her frineds.then one of them she titled "yes that is red wine"..she holding up a large glass of wine!" she is 5 montha preggo!  now i think i maye have herd b4 that its "ok" for a pregnant woman to have an occasional drink,but to me it just sounnds wrong wrong on so many levels...y would any bartender serve a pregnant woman (she is very big & obviously showing)..alchol? & y would her friends be kool with that? mind u,y would u go to a club trying to pick men up while ur pregnant?  all of it is just wrong to me...i dunno..wat are your opinions on this?

Replies

• heatherd09
    December 29, 2012 at 4:26 AM
    A bartender can't legally deny her, for one.

A glass of wine on occasion is supposedly okay but I would never be going out, dressing skimpy and drinking with my friends while pregnant. That's just selfish.
  • kandeek
    by kandeek
    December 29, 2012 at 4:32 AM

im sorry.i didnt intentionally misspell my words.i did go back & try to correct some of them but i guess i missed a few...geez.....

• 1stpreggers
    December 29, 2012 at 4:35 AM
    An occasional glass of wine is ok, but I wouldn't do too much partying especially clubs.
  • Mrs_Schuckers
    December 29, 2012 at 4:45 AM

She sounds like she'll make a great mom.

• Ciaodarlings
    December 29, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    Your friend sounds like a real winner. :-/
  • stressedmama24
    December 29, 2012 at 4:54 AM
    Sounds like she doesn't care about her baby :-/
  • sep18mom
    December 29, 2012 at 5:14 AM
    I don't know why she is drinking but I went out when I was pregnant but didn't drink and I have a dh so no looking for a man. But my cuzin is like 26 weeks and she goes out like every weekend but she also don't drink I don't see anything wrong with going out as long as their kids are not here yet
  • kandeek
    by kandeek
    December 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM

i guess you r right about gonig out...altho my concern about a pregnant woman going out  (especially atta club) is clubs & bars can & do get crowded & i would be worried if my friend or sister would get pushed or hurt because i know i have been even been pushed and knocked down once or twice on a dance floor becasue these stupid youngins were acting silly & body slamming each other at the wrong club..i wouldnt wanna put my baby or myself in that situation at any place...id be too scared if anything..or wat if theres no seating if she gets tired,feet hurting...

i have actually experinced this with a friend in her pregnancy & let me tell u it wasnt fun dealing with a preggo person in a club wen u wanna have fun but they r too tired to hang & their feet hurt so have to sit down,wanna leave early,complaining they cant drink..blah blah blah..lol...im just saying...

• Turtledoves
    December 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    I know someone who did the same, though I wouldn't call her a friend. She's not a very good mommy either, mostly her mother raises the child (and she's not a teenager!) Everyone comes into motherhood differently. Sometimes it completely changes a person, sometimes it doesn't do anything at all. There's nothing you can do about it.
  • FrancineSmith
    December 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM

As long as she is not drinking regularly, she's fine. Being in a club or going to a party won't harm an unborn child, but constant drinking can definitely mean trouble.

I'm not a party girl or club person myself. I'm a homebody lol. But maybe she is getting all her partying out now before she becomes a mom.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts