Pregnancy

Featured Posts
n8v_ma
Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!
by n8v_ma
December 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

Replies

• kierasmommy
    December 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    Ya I knew. I had a really bad dizzy spell out of nowhere! I went straight home and took a test but I already knew.
  • kayleesmom42328
    December 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    I knew. I took test 2 days before thanksgiving & just knew I was preg before I took it.
  • brittany208
    December 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I thought I might be both times, but I didnt know for sure til I tested.

• UgtaBkdnMe
    December 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I did. It was mothers day (awwww) and we were at the Zoo. We walked intot he monkey area and the smell made me vomit. After I caught up with DH and the kids I told him I was pregnant. A test later confirmed it.

• imapepper
    December 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    I had a pretty good feeling for at least a week. I was extra tired, bloated, and my breasts were really tender.
  • JTnJT
    by JTnJT
    December 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I had dreams shortly after conception with all my pregnancies....didn't want to believe it with my 1st...but yeah, I knew.

• RMslady
    by RMslady
    December 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    Yep with all 3. Dd I was constantly peeing and a week late and it was one of those oh crap I cant be things but I knew I was. Ds we were trying and I went to have a cig (I smoked between kids but never during pregnancy and never started after the last one) and the smell of it made me feel sick, the test was more a formality. This one I wanted it so bad that I wasn't sure if I was making myself have symptoms or I was really having them but I just knew it. I had it confirmed before I even missed my period.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    December 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM

With my dd I had no clue until I missed my period because I wasn't having any symptoms.  With my ds I just knew I was

• cravespopcorn
    December 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I was completely clueless....I took the test jokingly when I told my husband to pick one up because I was craving ice cream... I was six weeks and still...completely clueless.  I always had issues with missing my period or having an irregular period from stress so I just thought the stress of getting married, quitting a job and moving to another state was the issue...yeah got pregnant two weeks into marriage (I wasn't even living in the same state as my husband until 4 weeks later)

• JadeTigr7
    December 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Yes, I felt implantation.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts