Pregnancy

Featured Posts
n8v_ma
Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!
by n8v_ma
December 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

Replies

• kierasmommy
    December 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    Ya I knew. I had a really bad dizzy spell out of nowhere! I went straight home and took a test but I already knew.
  • kayleesmom42328
    December 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    I knew. I took test 2 days before thanksgiving & just knew I was preg before I took it.
  • brittany208
    December 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I thought I might be both times, but I didnt know for sure til I tested.

• UgtaBkdnMe
    December 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I did. It was mothers day (awwww) and we were at the Zoo. We walked intot he monkey area and the smell made me vomit. After I caught up with DH and the kids I told him I was pregnant. A test later confirmed it.

• imapepper
    December 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    I had a pretty good feeling for at least a week. I was extra tired, bloated, and my breasts were really tender.
  • JTnJT
    by JTnJT
    December 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I had dreams shortly after conception with all my pregnancies....didn't want to believe it with my 1st...but yeah, I knew.

• RMslady
    by RMslady
    December 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    Yep with all 3. Dd I was constantly peeing and a week late and it was one of those oh crap I cant be things but I knew I was. Ds we were trying and I went to have a cig (I smoked between kids but never during pregnancy and never started after the last one) and the smell of it made me feel sick, the test was more a formality. This one I wanted it so bad that I wasn't sure if I was making myself have symptoms or I was really having them but I just knew it. I had it confirmed before I even missed my period.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    December 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM

With my dd I had no clue until I missed my period because I wasn't having any symptoms.  With my ds I just knew I was

• cravespopcorn
    December 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I was completely clueless....I took the test jokingly when I told my husband to pick one up because I was craving ice cream... I was six weeks and still...completely clueless.  I always had issues with missing my period or having an irregular period from stress so I just thought the stress of getting married, quitting a job and moving to another state was the issue...yeah got pregnant two weeks into marriage (I wasn't even living in the same state as my husband until 4 weeks later)

• JadeTigr7
    December 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Yes, I felt implantation.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN