Pregnancy

Featured Posts
n8v_ma
Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!
by n8v_ma
December 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

Replies

• stressedmama24
    December 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    Yes i knew with all seven pregnancies. Three were miscarraiges tho.
  • DevanF
    by DevanF
    December 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    Yeah I had that gut feeling.
  • soaringflutes
    December 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I didn't have a clue.  I was sure I wasn't, because my blood test I had gotten said I hadn't ovulated.  The baby's dad convinced me to test, and I was 6 weeks along by that time!

• tarakay0417
    December 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I had a papsmear a week before I took a test or missed my period. (I tested the day my period was due) and when the doctor said that my cervix was pointed up, I knew. I have a tilted uterus and when I am pregnant it makes my cervix point up.

• xxMichellexx
    December 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM
    I didn't but my DH suspected I was pregnant.. He knew with 4 out of 5 of our children:)
    Our bubs is one week old now, but I was 11 weeks by the time I found out..
  • SRUsarahSC
    December 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I had ZERO symptoms, just a late period.  I had very few symptoms throughout actually, which was awesome considering how many horror stories I hear from other moms.

• bfairbanks
    December 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    I knew with this one...I didn't have any symptoms I just had a feeling. I told my hubby I thought I was pregnant he said no your not you're just overreacting...well te test was positive now I'm 35 weeks :)
  • SSMama0209
    December 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I think deep down I did, although I was in denial. I was late, and I'm never late I'm either a couple days early or right on time.

• babie113
    December 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM

yes i knew i was i even told dh the day we found out im pregnant i just know it .i ended up in the er and blood work confirmed it .

• Heather2001
    December 27, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I always had a feeling.  I've never taken a negative test.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN