Mommap87
CIO- Mommy style
December 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

When do you think is a good time to just sit down and cry, just because your stressed to the max and overwhelmed?

I found myself late lastnight just crying myself to sleep. Everyone has their moments but when do you generally just let yourself cry? Do you do it in front of anyone, or do you just like to be alone and not be bothered?

Lets hear it ladies. Were all pregnant I know im not the ONLY one who has just had a random bout of crying.

Replies

• Lennox28
    December 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM

So far I haven't had one, but I almost did last night b/c I haven't been able to sleep for a week.  I wake up constantly and I'm exhausted!  If I were going to have one though I'd want to be alone.

• tuckermum
    December 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    I like to sit in the bottom of the shower and cry when I feel like that.
  • Mommap87
    December 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM

i used to just love crying in the rain as a teen because no one could tell i was crying, kinda the same concept with a shower =) But you can adjust the temp and not get sick from it lol

Quoting tuckermum:

• Mommap87
    December 18, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I know how you feel. I have had the worst week ever. I try to sleep at night and get maybe 2-3 hours which has put me in a depressed mood lately. Im exhausted but cant sleep. Ill be 35 weeks friday and im just miserable

Quoting Lennox28:

So far I haven't had one, but I almost did last night b/c I haven't been able to sleep for a week.  I wake up constantly and I'm exhausted!  If I were going to have one though I'd want to be alone.

• tuckermum
    December 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    Exactly lol. When im stressed sad or sick I head straight for the shower.

Quoting Mommap87:

i used to just love crying in the rain as a teen because no one could tell i was crying, kinda the same concept with a shower =) But you can adjust the temp and not get sick from it lol

Quoting tuckermum:

• Mommap87
    December 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM

If I did that i would pay an outragious amount in water bills every month -_- LOL

Quoting tuckermum:

Quoting Mommap87:

Quoting tuckermum:

• heartagram_girl
    December 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I want to be by myself. That way I dont have to try and explain why I am crying.

I cried last week because of I was thinking about how my life and my hubby's life has changed since we met and how much more things will change once the baby gets here. I started bawling because I had convinced myself that hubby will realize how much life has changed and not want to be a part of our lives- that he will want to go back to the bar hopping, woman chasing, car racing, weed smoking, etc. live he led before we met. I had also convinced myself that he would realize how difficult things can be with a newborn and go back to his ex (with whom they have a 5 year old together, but that is a whole nother story). AND I was 100% sure I was gonna be the worst mama in the world- that I know nothing about raising children (even though I have practically raised my nephew) and that something bad would happen to my baby.

I think it is more of a stress relief than anything else. I cant handle bottling things up- even though I try.

• Mommap87
    December 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

same here... but bottling it up always makes it worse and thats when i reach my breaking point and just cry.

Im sure you will be a great mommy, and when i had my son with my husband i thought those same thoughts. Its really a fear of the unknown but the best part is if your hubby has already raised a child hes most likely not going anywhere.

Quoting heartagram_girl:

I want to be by myself. That way I dont have to try and explain why I am crying.

I cried last week because of I was thinking about how my life and my hubby's life has changed since we met and how much more things will change once the baby gets here. I started bawling because I had convinced myself that hubby will realize how much life has changed and not want to be a part of our lives- that he will want to go back to the bar hopping, woman chasing, car racing, weed smoking, etc. live he led before we met. I had also convinced myself that he would realize how difficult things can be with a newborn and go back to his ex (with whom they have a 5 year old together, but that is a whole nother story). AND I was 100% sure I was gonna be the worst mama in the world- that I know nothing about raising children (even though I have practically raised my nephew) and that something bad would happen to my baby.

I think it is more of a stress relief than anything else. I cant handle bottling things up- even though I try.

• Turtledoves
    December 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    I tend to be okay until DH asks me what's wrong. Then I flood in tears and he makes me feel better.
  • tuckermum
    December 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    Im suprised I dont I take alot of showers at least 2 a day lol

Quoting Mommap87:

If I did that i would pay an outragious amount in water bills every month -_- LOL

Quoting tuckermum:

Quoting Mommap87:

Quoting tuckermum:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts