Pregnancy

TLQSlovesME
YAYYYYYY!
December 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I am getting the BEST Christmas present EVER!

My family, my boyfriend & myself are all pitching in money to get a 3D/4D Ultrasound package done at Meet The Baby.

In the package includes a 10minute recorded DVD of your 4D ultrasound & 2 3D photos. I will also get to have up to 8 people in theroom while I'm getting it done. & online, I've already looked at the rooms and they are HUGE!!! 

I can't wait to see my baby girl in 4D <3 I will save the DVD to show her when she is old enough to understand what exactly it is!

Replies

• b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    December 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    Awesome sauce
  • MichaelsMom0711
    December 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    AWW! That is a great gift :) and thats so nice that u can have so many people in the room with u to share too!
  • TLQSlovesME
    December 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I know! I am toooo excited!

Quoting b.futlz:

Awesome sauce

• TLQSlovesME
    December 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I know! I checked out what the rooms look like at they have huge wrap-around couches in there so everyone can sit comfortably.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

AWW! That is a great gift :) and thats so nice that u can have so many people in the room with u to share too!

• MichaelsMom0711
    December 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    Quoting TLQSlovesME:

thats great! Much better than being in the cramped little Dr's office doing it where its u, the u/s tech and one other person if u can fit them! I want a 3D/4D done when i am further along (Im only 8 weeks now so it wouldnt be the best time!) I regretted not doing one when i was pregnant with my son!
  • TLQSlovesME
    December 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

You should definitely get it done! Right now, I'm only 27 weeks. But by the time I get it, I'll be 28 weeks, 6 days!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

thats great! Much better than being in the cramped little Dr's office doing it where its u, the u/s tech and one other person if u can fit them! I want a 3D/4D done when i am further along (Im only 8 weeks now so it wouldnt be the best time!) I regretted not doing one when i was pregnant with my son!

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    December 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    That is great!! :)
  • Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    December 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I had one done last week, its an amazing experience! 

Baby Byrd #2 Is A.... - YouTube

• TLQSlovesME
    December 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

That is amazing! Mya ppt is on Monday! I can't wait!

Quoting Byrd15:

I had one done last week, its an amazing experience! 

Baby Byrd #2 Is A.... - YouTube

• sandersmomma
    December 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM
    That's awesome..I had them done with both my girls they're so cool to see them moving around and so up close and personal..my oldest kept smiling and the baby kept yawning

Pregnancy