Pregnancy

Featured Posts
20somethin4ever
Pregnancy, or am I just crazy?!
December 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I will start this off by saying I have EXTREMELY irregular cycles, I'll have one after 3 months, then 6, then 1...then 4...you get the idea...I have one beautiful little angel who is almost 6 and the only reason I found out I was pregnant back then is because my roomate pointed out I hadn't had AF since I had lived with her, for about 2 months...obviously I thought it was fine, and took a pregnancy test to humor her. within seconds, a BFP! Needless to say it was not planned, I was not in love, but she is the best surprise I have ever recieved!

Fast forward about 7 years...I am in a very committed relationship with the love of my life, who I have been with about 3 years. We have never really "tried" to get pregnant...but we aren't extremely careful. My last period was Sept 28th. As of 2 nights ago, I thought I was starting my period. Went into the bathroom and there was a brownish spot, very light...but I thought nothing of it, put a tampon in and got ready for the wrath of AF. 

After 4 hours, went back in to change my tampon, and there was virtually nothing there...a little surprised but not a big deal...go to bed, wake up and again barely anything there, but I am def cramping. All day, the same thing happens, there is virtually nothing there, certainly not the horrendous downpour that ensues when AF typically comes to visit, the 2nd day she is always a royal biatch. Now, I am starting to worryy and utterly confused, as this has never happened before. 

I decide to stop wasting my tampons, and put in a panty liner. I went to the bathroom at one point, and there was this goopy brownish pinkish discharge, and now it is just the lightest spotting ever, Wore the panty liner for prob 14 hours, with barely anything on it. And my stomach has been so crazy last night and this morning, and I feel REALLY hungry, but I'm not...if that makes any sense. And I'm having to pee a lot.

It's been so long since I have been pregnant...and I never had any signs telling me I was the first time around. Any input would be much appreciated!

Replies

• jessymoka
    December 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM
    Pee on a stick.
    You'd be far enough along by now that if you are PG there is no reason yu wouldn't get a BFP.
  • brittany208
    December 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Quoting jessymoka:

Pee on a stick.
    You'd be far enough along by now that if you are PG there is no reason yu wouldn't get a BFP.

unless it was implantation bleeding....? so if no BFP today, try again in a couple weeks

• 20somethin4ever
    December 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Yeah that's what I was wondering, if I should just go ahead and take a test, because of how irregular my periods are if I was pregnant, I could realistically be anywhere from 5-10wks pregnant. Never experienced any spotting with my first, but have read it is very common and not to be alarmed unless heavy flow. I wanted to wait to test once the spotting stops completely.

• meam4444
    December 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I would try testing and see what it says.  Good luck!

• Becky.Mom.of.2
    December 10, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    Test
  • 20somethin4ever
    December 10, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Think I'm going to test today girls! Thanks!

• SexyDiva19
    December 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Take a test. Only way you will know. Update if possible. Good Luck!

• MamaSusieQ045
    December 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM

update after you take a test!

• kaybear123
    December 10, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    Update us later!
  • 20somethin4ever
    December 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
    I will definitely be sure and update! Spotting is neraly non-existent now, and I am noticing the urge to pee a lot more. I am getting a test today. But my man cannot be here until Weds, and wants me to wait so he can be here! Anyone else have spotting??

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts