Pregnancy

LoveMyTiny
I Heard a Pop?
December 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

The baby girl (pregnant with twins) kicked and I heard a pop, is that normal? Anyone else hear a pop? It was like when you cluck your tongue, not extremely loud but still audible.

Replies

• unspecified42
    December 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I hear little clicks and pops sometimes when he's moving around. I'm not certain what it is, but I know a lot of other women do, too. 

• MMerrill
    December 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I've heard of people hearing pops when cysts on their ovaries rupture but I'm sure you'd know if that was happening.

• LoveMyTiny
    December 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

It was up closer to my ribs, my cousin had cysts on her ovaries that got the size of grapefruits before she found out about them. That'd be really scary in my opinion

Quoting MMerrill:

I've heard of people hearing pops when cysts on their ovaries rupture but I'm sure you'd know if that was happening.

• MMerrill
    December 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Aww yeah it would be!  My sister has them and they are really painful I hear, but she hears poping when they rupture.  I've never heard of anyone hearing poping in any other way, that is strange!!  Have you asked your doctor?

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

It was up closer to my ribs, my cousin had cysts on her ovaries that got the size of grapefruits before she found out about them. That'd be really scary in my opinion

Quoting MMerrill:

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    December 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I keep thinking I am hearing pops/clicks with this baby it is weird. I know you hear a loud pop when your water breaks, other then that I have no clue what it could be I came to the conclusion her leg bones are clicking lol I know mine do when I been sitting to long. So who knows.

• LoveMyTiny
    December 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I'm gonna ask on Monday, both babies are still moving normal so I don't think it should be anything to worry about, yesterday was the first and so far the only time I've heard it

Quoting MMerrill:

Aww yeah it would be!  My sister has them and they are really painful I hear, but she hears poping when they rupture.  I've never heard of anyone hearing poping in any other way, that is strange!!  Have you asked your doctor?

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

Quoting MMerrill:

• Rayawni
    by Rayawni
    December 9, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    It's baby's bone clicking. Just likes our do when we stretch or have been sitting a while. All of my babies did it in utero. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Pregnancy