Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Pearl12108
Labor symptomms??
December 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM
I am 36 weeks 4 days pregnant. At my appointment Thursday my OB checked and said baby's head is way down, I am all the way thinned and about 2 1/2 cm dialated. I am due to have a csection at 39 weeks. OB says to count on my contractions being 6 or more an hour before heading to the hospital..but says once I get to 3 to 4 cm's that he considers that actual labor and would go ahead and do my csection.......So, last night and all of this morning my contractions are still only random..but I have lower back pain, and period like cramping. I am in misery. How close do you ladies think I am??? Of course I wwant to see my baby girl asap... But I don't wanna jump the gun and go to the hospital only to be sent back home. I live an hour away. Any advise??????

Replies

• Raeann11
    December 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

No way of knowing. It could be today, tomorrow, few more days or weekes. Find things to help pass the time and help you relax. 

• anxiousschk
    December 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM

This. 

Try hard to find different ways to relax, while you can.  I'm sorry you're so miserable. 

Quoting Raeann11:

No way of knowing. It could be today, tomorrow, few more days or weekes. Find things to help pass the time and help you relax. 

• butterflycircle
    December 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Try drinking lots of water, take a relaxing hot shower or warm bath, put your feet up and watch a movie. They might stop or you might get some relief at least : )

• daughteroftruth
    December 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

what are the reasons for your c-section.  IF your c-section is required for safety and medical reasons.. don't take risks.. don't wait.. keep in mind that some woman will "think" they are in labor, but don't go because its not "that" bad, and then end up delivering at home or on the way to the hospital ect.  Best thing you can do, is call your OB, explain what is going on, and ask his opinion.  

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN