Pregnancy

Featured Posts
kbrooke09
3 weeks PP did someyhing stupid PLEASE NO BASHING
December 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.

Replies

• sissy852
    December 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    no bashing here i had sex with my dh at 3 weeks pp with ds1. I wound up preggo when ds was 3 1/2 months old. But we were trying to prevent. But anyways things happen.
  • juniebug11
    December 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I had sex 3 weeks pp too, but we were careful. Good luck! Try not to stress, Ive never heard of it happening that fast, but I'm sure it has.

• hthrlcl
    by hthrlcl
    December 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
    wow u just described us to a t.....we had sex three weeks pp. The i started orthlocyclne(sp) and used vcf films, and got pregnant when ds was 3 1/2 months old. Just had dd two weeks ago and had ds first birthday 2 days ago

Quoting sissy852:

no bashing here i had sex with my dh at 3 weeks pp with ds1. I wound up preggo when ds was 3 1/2 months old. But we were trying to prevent. But anyways things happen.

• sissy852
    December 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM
    my ds 1 turned one on the 28th of last month and i am almost 37 weeks along

Quoting hthrlcl:

wow u just described us to a t.....we had sex three weeks pp. The i started orthlocyclne(sp) and used vcf films, and got pregnant when ds was 3 1/2 months old. Just had dd two weeks ago and had ds first birthday 2 days ago

Quoting sissy852:

• TTC2Long
    December 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    You're actually extremely fertile the first 6 weeks pp. That's one of the reasons they want you to wait to have sex.

Op, what's done is done! All you can do is wait a few weeks and test. But 3 weeks pp I'd expect you to still have normal pp bleeding. That can come and go. Also, your uterus is still healing, so the sex may have jarred some blood loose or opened a healing blood vessel. Cool it for a while, silly!

Quoting juniebug11:

I had sex 3 weeks pp too, but we were careful. Good luck! Try not to stress, Ive never heard of it happening that fast, but I'm sure it has.

• anxiousschk
    December 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM

This. 

Quoting TTC2Long:

You're actually extremely fertile the first 6 weeks pp. That's one of the reasons they want you to wait to have sex.

Op, what's done is done! All you can do is wait a few weeks and test. But 3 weeks pp I'd expect you to still have normal pp bleeding. That can come and go. Also, your uterus is still healing, so the sec may have jarred some blood loose or opened a healing blood vessel. Cool it for a while, silly!

Quoting juniebug11:

• Pandapanda
    December 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM

You aren't healed yet, so it could be from irritation. 

• JjcH0911
    December 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    I had sex with hubby days after we had our baby because i felt perfect and wasn't bleeding, he pulled out though and here we are almost 11 months later and Im not pregnant .
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    December 7, 2012 at 11:11 PM

You can bleed on and off for several weeks more.  I wouldn't freak out yet.

• nikkifam5
    December 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    PP bleeding can continue on and off for weeks After giving birth. Honestly just b/c you stopped bleeding doesn't mean you ovulated. I wouldn't freak out just yet but I would use protection next timw

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts