Pregnancy

Featured Posts
myusernamedied
PLEASE HELP.
December 7, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I am a little over 12 weeks, and I just noticed the most miniscule of spotting.
Literally, I barely even noticed, but I have been worried because I m/c earlier this year.
I'm really freaking out, I don't know what to do until tomorrow when I can call my doctor, can someone please help me out?

I'm terrified and I need some reassurance, anything.

Replies

• veganistic
    December 7, 2012 at 4:03 AM
    I don't know if there is anything you can do, besides rest, at 12 weeks. Try to relax... what will be will be!
    This could easily Be nothing to worry about. you'll know soon.
  • FarmGirl2B
    December 7, 2012 at 4:19 AM
    Did you have sex? You may have irritated your cervix.
  • TaralynnStewart
    December 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM
    Relax!!! Drink some water. Do not have sex until everything is in the clear and see your Dr if it conts'

I had light spotting through my second pregnancy and was told it just happen to some but never got a real answer to why.

Good luck.
  • lillucky8
    December 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM
    Put your feet up and drink water ans try to relax. I know thats hard trust me, ive lost three, but its all you can do, call your doc in the am
  • mrsladyface
    December 7, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    Just relax. Very slight spotting is normal. My mom had a heavy flow period throughout her whole pregnancy with me. It could be nothing so stressing about it could end up hurting you.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    December 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    It can be very normal to spot a little. I hope you can get in touch with the doctor.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    December 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    How are you doing now? Did you go in?
  • Maevelyn
    December 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Well, I can tell you that the spotting is normal (and spotting at that stage is) and I can tell you that the worry is probably doing more harm then whatever causes the spotting (which it most likely is) but, like anyone else, it really won't help. Just know you're not alone and that we all hope it works out. Meanwhile, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby.  

• purvislets
    December 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Put yourself on pelvic rest (no sex, no running a marathon) until you can talk to your doctor.  I had a few instances of spotting this pregnancy and it turned out it was because the placenta was really low.  It's since moved higher up and I haven't had anymore issues.  My baby girl is perfectly healthy and now we're just waiting on her to make her grand entrance.  Try not to freak out!  I know that's nearly impossible, but unless the bleeding gets heavier or you start cramping then more than likely you are fine.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts