Featured Posts
lillucky8
crafty mamas
December 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Are you making anything for your baby?

Replies

• carinsmommy
    December 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

After I finish the blanket I am making for my three year old I will start one for the baby.

• Mrs.Andrews
    December 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

No, I've been bad about that. I made my nephew a quilt when he was born. But I never made anything for my babies. 

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    December 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    No... My baby is almost 6mo & I haven't even bought his baby book yet! I'm slacking big time!
  • lovengrace
    December 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    Mayb a no-sew blankie. I have this baby material ive been holding on since forever. So i guess now would b a good time.
  • Raeann11
    December 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I know I will make quite a few things. I will make a knitted or crocheted hat or both. We will see what else I get inspired with during our pregnancy. 

• chamelinmom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

im making a carseat cover and canopy, im also making blanket and nursing cover. I am in the middle of making hair bows for my girls..this one is a boy

• lillucky8
    December 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    Wow, you are crafty!

Quoting chamelinmom:

im making a carseat cover and canopy, im also making blanket and nursing cover. I am in the middle of making hair bows for my girls..this one is a boy

• butterflycircle
    December 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I am going to make matching hats for my 7yr old daughter and the baby girl coming. I also plan on making hair clips and things sooner or later and I plan on trying to make matching booties for the hat for my baby. : )

• Jacylove
    December 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    I'm just working on her baby book, I definally need a camera to take good pics with so far I use my iPod and send to email and print out! They look so cheap and horrible
  • preciouslullaby
    December 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Making a baby blanket idk what the gender is yet so its going to be a blue black and purple blanket

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN