lillucky8
crafty mamas
December 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Are you making anything for your baby?

Replies

• carinsmommy
    December 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

After I finish the blanket I am making for my three year old I will start one for the baby.

• Mrs.Andrews
    December 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

No, I've been bad about that. I made my nephew a quilt when he was born. But I never made anything for my babies. 

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    December 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    No... My baby is almost 6mo & I haven't even bought his baby book yet! I'm slacking big time!
  • lovengrace
    December 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    Mayb a no-sew blankie. I have this baby material ive been holding on since forever. So i guess now would b a good time.
  • Raeann11
    December 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I know I will make quite a few things. I will make a knitted or crocheted hat or both. We will see what else I get inspired with during our pregnancy. 

• chamelinmom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

im making a carseat cover and canopy, im also making blanket and nursing cover. I am in the middle of making hair bows for my girls..this one is a boy

• lillucky8
    December 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    Wow, you are crafty!

Quoting chamelinmom:

im making a carseat cover and canopy, im also making blanket and nursing cover. I am in the middle of making hair bows for my girls..this one is a boy

• butterflycircle
    December 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I am going to make matching hats for my 7yr old daughter and the baby girl coming. I also plan on making hair clips and things sooner or later and I plan on trying to make matching booties for the hat for my baby. : )

• Jacylove
    December 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    I'm just working on her baby book, I definally need a camera to take good pics with so far I use my iPod and send to email and print out! They look so cheap and horrible
  • preciouslullaby
    December 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Making a baby blanket idk what the gender is yet so its going to be a blue black and purple blanket
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts