Pregnancy

Featured Posts
hostlerak
Has anyone else had this?
December 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM

In August of 2011 I had mirena placed and recently had it removed on Novemer 19, 2012 to try for another baby.  I thought I had gotten pregnant because I have all the symptoms of pregnancy and just had a feeling.  But something weird is going on that I did not have with my other four pregnancies and I am just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.  I have yet to get my period after having the mirena removed.  Today after having sex with my husband though he noticed a little bit of blood (not enough to be considered a light period, but more than enough to be considered spotting and more blood than what I have had with implantation bleeding in the past).  That was the only blood and I haven't had anymore for hours now which was not normal for me when I did have periods.  I also have what feels like labor pains in my lower back which also never happened during a period.  I am a little concerned about it and I am wondering if anyone else has had this before or if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be.

Replies

• wantstickybean4
    December 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    I took my mirena out 2 yrs ago cuz I felt pregnant,back pain,swollen tender boobies,cm,moody,cramps I mean all of it!! I didn't start for bby til 5 months ago nd I'm pregnant, gl!!!
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    December 5, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    I'm not sure, as I've never had an iud. Hope you get it figured out!
  • lulu_tattoos
    December 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

The mirena jacked me up nine ways from sunday.

I would call my gyno but honestly, they'll probably tell you it's normal. But at least if you call maybe you can be seen and then they have that history on file.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts