wantstickybean4
Hospital or home delivery?..
December 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Hmmmm???

Replies

• nikkib_3687
    December 5, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Hospital. I am lucky this time, the hospital is 5 minutes away, the doctors there are great, I trust them, and they are very big on making sure I am comfortable with the plans, and letting me make my own choices. I also plan to labor in the tub there, since we have that option here.  

It all comes down to what you want to do, and feel comfortable with. Do your research, don't be afraid to ask questions, their job is to help you.

• circle_of_life
    December 5, 2012 at 7:28 AM

This will be my fourth homebirth and second vbac at home! If all goes well and baby stays head down. My son was a c-section due to being transverse. And I've already had one butt first baby at home, lol! According to my midwife my pelvis is incredibly roomy! So roomy in fact that my babies can move around any which way they want up until the end! So this one better stay head down!

• JocelynsMama1
    December 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I had one hospital and next time im using a freestanding birth center....my only advise is if you use a hospital make sure your bith plan is made clear and your sure the OB and hospital will abide by it

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    December 5, 2012 at 7:34 AM
    I wish we could have a home birth, but DH is against it.
  • Autumn19
    December 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM
    id like to try but i wont ever get that chance in this area.
  • november117
    December 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM
    Hospital
  • orangeshirt
    December 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    Two fsbc births, this one will be at home.
  • LilynAustin
    December 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM

My 4th baby was born at home.  :)

• kcangel63
    December 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    Home again. :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts