Youngling
Look CAREFULLY before you respond... BFP??? Lots of Pics... I had to tilt the laptop screen...
December 4, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Okay, so I had to tilt my laptop screen... All of these pictures were taken at the 3-4 minute mark... i didnt take any after that but the test got a little darker... but i dont want it to be invalid because its after 10 minutes... I read that they can do that... What do ya'll think... they look negative but if you look super carefully i can see a faint line on them like REALLY FAINT like tilt the laptop screen faint... AF (my period) was due on the 30th... Please cast your vote after really examining the pics... dont just glance it... thanks...

What do you think? Positive or Negative??? Or possibly???
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 0% - YES
  2. 94% - NO
  3. 5% - MAYBE

Replies

• barefootncrazy
    December 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    How many days early did you test? I don't see anything. Sorry :(
  • mommyof2kids306
    December 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    Sorry hun I don't see anything
  • happy41ce
    December 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Nope. These tests will show darker if you are .. This Is an indent
  • MrsKH
    by MrsKH
    December 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    Negative. Sorry!
  • amc103
    by amc103
    December 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I cant really tell with those circles around the test strip...can you post the original?

• AidanCamsMom
    December 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Sorry I can't see anything.

• lucaslexie
    December 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    Looks negative
  • lillucky8
    December 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    I dont see it, maybe wait for fmu tomorrow?
  • sj3starz
    December 4, 2012 at 9:13 AM
    Try again in a few says or even a week if af doesn't show. Good luck (on whatever way you want it to go)
  • clairewait
    December 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM

In my experience, positive pregnancy tests are GLARINGLY obvious, and they show up immediately.

Test again in a week. I always get the dollar store tests, FWIW, and mine has been sitting in the basket behind my toilet for this entire pregnancy, and still shows up, clearly positive.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts