Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Pregnancy!!! Introduce yourself here....
November 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here: 
Signatures for the Pregnancy group

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

~Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new introduce yourself, too:)

Replies

• glenjulia3
    November 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Hello, I'm Crystal.  I'm a 19 year old that just found out that im pregnant.  I'm going to be a single parent with my first child.  Any advice you can give me would be very much appreciated.

• Tiffnkids
    December 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    Hello! Im Tiffany.. a mother of 4 sweet kids with one more on the way! I homeschool my oldest ones and love to spend time with my family!
  • Tiffnkids
    December 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Hello! Im Tiffany.. a mother of 4 sweet kids with one more on the way! I homeschool my oldest ones and love to spend time with my family!
  • Alliegracesmom
    December 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    Hello I am 6 weeks almost 7 with my 2nd child! I have a 3 yr old dd! I am 33 will be 34 in January!
  • amandakeyes
    December 1, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello y'all!

My name is Amanda, I just joined,  live in Pt Pleasant and have a little boy due February 11th 2012!  

• IanMahni.sMommy
    December 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi, I'm Indy. I'm 20 soon to be 21 carrying my first baby. You could say that I'm a single mom. The idea of having a baby is scary and I'm just looking for any tips for first time moms..

Thanks In Advance,

Indy

• Barbra10
    December 2, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Name is Barbra Smith and I am 5 and half months pregnant with my first. The kicking is getting really crazy in there. Would love to hear about the many stories of motherhood or even first-timers like me. :)

• xpectingmama10
    December 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    Hi I'm Samantha i'm 26. I am 2 days away from being 6 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter. I have a wonderful fiancé. A beautiful crazy little 2 1/2 year old dd. :)
  • mother_2_be101
    December 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hi I'm Keisha soon to be 21 and I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a 5 year old little boy and a 2year old daughter. Its true every pregnacy is different...

• lucky_mom_15
    December 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Hi my name is Brittany I am 20 years old. This is my first baby and pregnancy and I am 16 weeks along. I am also a military wife.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN