Pregnancy

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Pregnancy!!! Introduce yourself here....
November 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here: 
Signatures for the Pregnancy group

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

~Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new introduce yourself, too:)

Replies

• glenjulia3
    November 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Hello, I'm Crystal.  I'm a 19 year old that just found out that im pregnant.  I'm going to be a single parent with my first child.  Any advice you can give me would be very much appreciated.

• Tiffnkids
    December 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    Hello! Im Tiffany.. a mother of 4 sweet kids with one more on the way! I homeschool my oldest ones and love to spend time with my family!
  • Tiffnkids
    December 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Hello! Im Tiffany.. a mother of 4 sweet kids with one more on the way! I homeschool my oldest ones and love to spend time with my family!
  • Alliegracesmom
    December 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    Hello I am 6 weeks almost 7 with my 2nd child! I have a 3 yr old dd! I am 33 will be 34 in January!
  • amandakeyes
    December 1, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello y'all!

My name is Amanda, I just joined,  live in Pt Pleasant and have a little boy due February 11th 2012!  

• IanMahni.sMommy
    December 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi, I'm Indy. I'm 20 soon to be 21 carrying my first baby. You could say that I'm a single mom. The idea of having a baby is scary and I'm just looking for any tips for first time moms..

Thanks In Advance,

Indy

• Barbra10
    December 2, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Name is Barbra Smith and I am 5 and half months pregnant with my first. The kicking is getting really crazy in there. Would love to hear about the many stories of motherhood or even first-timers like me. :)

• xpectingmama10
    December 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    Hi I'm Samantha i'm 26. I am 2 days away from being 6 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter. I have a wonderful fiancé. A beautiful crazy little 2 1/2 year old dd. :)
  • mother_2_be101
    December 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hi I'm Keisha soon to be 21 and I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a 5 year old little boy and a 2year old daughter. Its true every pregnacy is different...

• lucky_mom_15
    December 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Hi my name is Brittany I am 20 years old. This is my first baby and pregnancy and I am 16 weeks along. I am also a military wife.

Pregnancy