Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Jenn
Signatures for the Pregnancy group
November 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hi everyone!

Please feel free to use the signatures below to help promote the group when you post. 

If you come up with something that you want to share, feel free to share it here!

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings'
2. Click on "Fonts & Signatures" in the blue tabs.
3. Scroll down to "Signatures".
4. This will give you details on adding a signature. You will see two options: "Add a Rich Text Signature" (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or "Add a Plain Text Signature" (no links or colors).  
5. Select the "Add a Rich Text Signature" option.
6. Copy and paste one of the signatures below

Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one. 

Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.

Here are the signatures - edit and customize as you'd like:

Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Replies

• nduwie
    by nduwie
    February 17, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    Can somebody please help me
  • mommysprouse
    April 22, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Brittany Sprouse

• mommysprouse
    April 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM

ooop's!!! lol i am still learning cafe mom  i thought i was posting my signature that last time there lmbo my apologise...... :) friday chris and i find out the gender of our little sprouse!!!!! we are extatic!!! this will be our first child together and his first alltogehter. but i have no worries because we are both children at heart. and he is the world 's best man when it comes to kid's!!!  thank you all for being so inviting to us.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts