Pregnancy

mom_to_kenzie
ok...dizziness quiet a bit..due to lack of rest?
November 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Alright my fellow preggos and mommies offering advice,..I need some. I've been dizzy..or light headed. I wouldn't say it's like the room is spinning dizzy, but more like a it takes a minute to focus kind of dizzy. I'm not real sure how to explain it. It's hard for me to look at my phone when it's changing a page (like going to a post fro m the homescreen of cafemom) or if there's a lot of animation. I'm exhausted constantly, and I know I don't get enough sleep with the kiddos. I think it could possibly be my blood sugar, because as I'm drinking my hot chocolate I feel a little better (not to mention I go from full to starving within a few minutes and feel shakeup/weak and it takes most of the day to recover), but not like I could run a marathon. I just kind of feel fuzzy in the head. Again, I'm constantly exhausted and need to hibernate for a few weeks. Lol should I put a call in to my doc or just bring it up when I go on Dec 11?

Replies

• Duquesne
    November 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    How's your water intake?
  • mom_to_kenzie
    November 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM
    Quoting Duquesne:

How's your water intake?

Pretty good. I have a cup with me at all times, otherwise I start to feel nauseous if I go too long without.
  • jasyoung2012
    November 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM
    I have the same issues some days...I am just going to ask at my appt on Dec. 11th and see what the midwife says for me...
  • Oceana09
    November 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I have been having the same issues. I'm late in my 3rd trimester and it started a few days ago for me. At first I thought it might be because I haven't been sleeping well or just because of the added weight, but I'm going to ask my dr about it tomorrow. Seeing as how I now feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I stand up and I feel like I'm going to throw up because I have vertigo so bad every time I sit down. And yesterday and today I've been getting headaches right behind my right eye everytime I stand up too. Thank god my Dr's app is tomorrow.

• mom_to_kenzie
    November 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    Quoting Oceana09:

I have been having the same issues. I'm late in my 3rd trimester and it started a few days ago for me. At first I thought it might be because I haven't been sleeping well or just because of the added weight, but I'm going to ask my dr about it tomorrow. Seeing as how I now feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I stand up and I feel like I'm going to throw up because I have vertigo so bad every time I sit down. And yesterday and today I've been getting headaches right behind my right eye everytime I stand up too. Thank god my Dr's app is tomorrow.

Scary..post to see what your doc says? I'm only 10 weeks though..wish you the best!
  • Duquesne
    November 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    How much would you say you have a day? It's sounding more like dehydration more than lack of sleep, though I imagine that can cause a bit if the dizzy.

Quoting mom_to_kenzie:

Quoting Duquesne:

How's your water intake?

Pretty good. I have a cup with me at all times, otherwise I start to feel nauseous if I go too long without.

• Oceana09
    November 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I will. She's going to think I'm crazy. Last week at my appointment I was telling her about how I'm sick all the time, now I'll be telling her I'm dizzy all the time. Stupid body can't make up it's mind.

Quoting mom_to_kenzie:

Quoting Oceana09:

Scary..post to see what your doc says? I'm only 10 weeks though..wish you the best!

• mom_to_kenzie
    November 29, 2012 at 12:38 AM
    Quoting Duquesne:

I'm really not sure..I mean just tonight I've drank about 5 regular sized cups of water.
  • RhondaVeggie
    November 29, 2012 at 6:33 AM
    I get it too, my midwife and doctor aren't concerned. If it gets worse or I faint again (fainted once about 25 weeks) I have to call because it can be a symptom of preeclampsia and I already have high BP and protein in my urine but as a general rule it's normal.
  • bri2011
    by bri2011
    November 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    Low iron can cause dizziness

Pregnancy