Kaylahk
Best Day Ever!!!
by Kaylahk
November 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I feel like I am on cloud nine still! So yesterday, Thanksgiving eve, started pretty normal. Then my bf asked if I could come down. I fought for him to come up but he said his mom wanted to make a meal for all of us so I went down there. When I got there we talked with his mom a lot and that was nice since I hadnt seen or talked to her in a while. I almost asked about the meal since she didnt seem to have anything going and it was already 1pm but my bf intercepted me and said he really needed to drop his little brother at his dad's house. I went with them and while they were cleaning their rooms there I talked to his step mom who I absolutely love. We talked about all sorts of things and she ended with asking what my bf and I had planned today. I noticed that I had no idea but my bf just showed up and was like I have plans. Before anyone, including me, could ask what those plans were he told me that we were leaving for now. He took me out to eat for lunch and I did grill him a little on what we are going to do the rest of the day. He refused to tell me and I assumed he was just being silly and difficult. So after lunch he started driving and because he lives in a different city I was lost and had no idea where we were going. He of coursed teased me about not knowing where we were gong but after a little bit we ended up at the beach. I absolutely love the beach so I was excited. We walked the beach a little and ill admit I was silly and ran around a little giggling till baby made me out of breath. We then sat down on the beach and just talked and laughed together. I got distracted by a little boy on the beach and when i turned back to my bf he did it and I almost died. There sitting on the sand he took my hand and asked me to marry him. He put the ring in my hand and I truely thought this was a joke or I was dreaming! Of course I said yes but I loved how I had no idea what was coming. The rest of the day I showed it to both his parents and they are excited and happy. The only damper is my parents have no idea and I have no idea how they will react since I am their baby girl and I have no idea how to tell them. Still it was the best day ever!

Replies

• AidanCamsMom
    November 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Congrats!

• smurfy88
    November 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    How sweet, congrats!!!!
  • willma09
    November 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    Congratulations That Was Too Cute
  • EmmaGlenn20
    November 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations!!

happy

• doulala
    by doulala
    November 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Congratulations!
    :-D

• thedathree
    November 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    awww that's so nice.Congrats! Good luck telling your parents.
  • K_D88
    by K_D88
    November 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM

How amazing and exciting!!!  Congraulations!!!

• tuckermum
    November 23, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    How sweet congrats :)
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    November 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Congrats!!

• babylove041810
    November 23, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting willma09:

Congratulations That Was Too Cute
Active Posts in All Groups