Pregnancy

Jacylove
Thanksgiving without me
November 22, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Well my family went to tucson Arizona for thanksgiving (7hrs away) to my sisters house, & they left me behind :( my mom said I can't go, because I might go into labor, & it's too long of a drive for a pregnant woman, oh well, I'll be here spending with my inlaws today :) although I do miss my family and wish I cud have gone too,

Replies

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    November 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Awww I'm sorry yeah they say no travel over an hour after 36 weeks I ccouldn't image driving that far for thanksgiving
  • Alyssa1992
    November 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

that stinks but at least u arent alone

• ilostmy_keys
    November 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    My mw wasnt comfortable w the idea of me traveling 2 hrs and neither was I ... 7hrs would be miserable.
    Enjoy your day!
  • SamanthaSage
    November 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I would have called BS on that one. How far along are you? I seen on the news about a year ago a 9 month pregnant woman running a marathon. A car ride would have been a piece of cake.

• MamaFrankie
    November 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    I am in the same boat everyone's in Florida me DH and our DS are home in NJ I'm 36 wks highrisk for pre term labor so anyday now could be the day.

No worries atleast you won't be stuck in traffic lol
  • Jacylove
    November 22, 2012 at 12:31 PM
    I'm 39 weeks on sunday

Quoting SamanthaSage:

I would have called BS on that one. How far along are you? I seen on the news about a year ago a 9 month pregnant woman running a marathon. A car ride would have been a piece of cake.

• SamanthaSage
    November 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It definitely is possible for you to go into labor, but I think its ridiculous your mom stopped you from spending time with your family. 

Quoting Jacylove:

I'm 39 weeks on sunday

Quoting SamanthaSage:

• conweis
    by conweis
    November 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    I was told with my second that he did not want to come out. I was a week past due. Against doctor's advice I went to my stepson's birthday party 90 minutes away. It jump started my labor.
    I hope you enjoy your time with your in laws.
  • Jacylove
    November 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    Wel I did tell her I been having bad contractions in & out of the hospital,

Quoting SamanthaSage:

It definitely is possible for you to go into labor, but I think its ridiculous your mom stopped you from spending time with your family. 

Quoting Jacylove:

I'm 39 weeks on sunday

Quoting SamanthaSage:

• doulala
    by doulala
    November 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Hugs!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email