hopeful34
CrAvInGs......come and go...or none/picky
November 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM

has anyone ever not really had any cravings or cant figure out what they are actually craving.... I have noticed I dont have as many cravings as I did my 1st trimester, Im hungry but normal hungry like 3 times a day and something here and there. I just cant seem to figure out lots times what I am hungry for or craving,lot things dont sound good like they did 1st trimester.  Yesterday I went to the store...and I didnt know what to get myself,last night dinner didnt sound good to me (Alfredo) so i just ate the sauce with bread, when I wanted a snack I went to my big pickles....and I couldnt even finish it,looked through cabinets and fridge and nothing sounded good!  Same with breakfast the things that sounded good 2 weeks ago, I look over when its breakfast time....cant figure out what I want...very odd.wonder if this baby will be a picky eater!confused

Replies

• MIA0223
    by MIA0223
    November 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Not really. I don't get strong cravings. Food in general does look better to me during pregnancy though.
    And I have been wanting my stpemoms cheesecake but that's only because she has been promising me since August!
    I was the same way with DD and she isn't picky at all.

• poeticrose09
    November 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I really havent been craving anything with this pregnancy except maybe fruit every now and then. I also get fuller faster then ever before and dont eat a lot during the day.

• hopeful34
    November 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting poeticrose09:

I really havent been craving anything with this pregnancy except maybe fruit every now and then. I also get fuller faster then ever before and dont eat a lot during the day.

Im the same way....I crave somethings here and there, but my 1st trimester it was cake for breakfast,lunch dinner,strawberries,salads,french fries ect. last week I was craving mexcian and then once i made it i only ate little and didnt taste good to me (glad my family liked it) I gained like 10 lbs 1st & 2nd month and 3rd month only 2lbs. Ive been craving soft pretzel with cheese and of corse cant just go down the street and get one! Oh I want cherry limeaids all the time

• poeticrose09
    November 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    I haven't even put on weight yet. I lost eleven lbs and only put eight back on so far. I love and hate it. I want my prego belly lol

Quoting hopeful34:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Im the same way....I crave somethings here and there, but my 1st trimester it was cake for breakfast,lunch dinner,strawberries,salads,french fries ect. last week I was craving mexcian and then once i made it i only ate little and didnt taste good to me (glad my family liked it) I gained like 10 lbs 1st & 2nd month and 3rd month only 2lbs. Ive been craving soft pretzel with cheese and of corse cant just go down the street and get one! Oh I want cherry limeaids all the time

• hopeful34
    November 20, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting poeticrose09:

I haven't even put on weight yet. I lost eleven lbs and only put eight back on so far. I love and hate it. I want my prego belly lol

Quoting hopeful34:

Quoting poeticrose09:

awwww...

Im rocking the baby bump thats for sure,little weight on theighs and butt,but I have gained lie total of 15-20 lbs and i am 17 weeks,  b4 I was PG I hardly ate, I was always doing something (cleaning,yard work ect) my husband said i was a crackhead without crack....my coffee was thing, I never knew food tasted so good until I got pg

• RichardsMom0209
    November 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM

No cravings so far.

• thedathree
    November 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
    I always randomly craved foods even before pregnancy.. but haven't had anything out of ordinary since pregnancy as far as foods. I crave baby powder though.. my dr checked a bunch of stuff and its all good so I guess I'm just a freak. She said I will stop craving it right when baby comes out. That happened with my second child too. I'm not eating a lot myself. I had a coney dog and some water today. I usually just eat whatever not real meals bc I'm so busy. and full from eatinf baby powder.. jk
  • CrossFitMom2013
    November 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Oddly enough, I havent had any cravings my whole pregnancy. Im 29 weeks... and nothing. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to grossing my husband out 

big smile mini

• anxiousschk
    November 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Yeah.  With my first I only had a few cravings and the rest of the time I didn't really want much of anything.  

This time, I'll be hungry but it's really hard for me to figure out what actually sounds good.  

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts