Pregnancy

Featured Posts
sparcoam
Could this mean labor is on its way
November 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM

i have been having period/ bowl cramping all day along with my bh and an achy back. I am 37+5 weeks pregnant i was wondering if this could mean possible labor soon

Replies

• 2littledaisies
    November 16, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    I had that for a good two weeks and it went away..no baby yet. I'm 39 weeks now.
  • TTC2Long
    November 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    It might and it might not. Lol. How is your hydration? Are you resting or pushing yourself? I would drink a glass of water and lay down for an hour or two and see if it subsides.
  • sparcoam
    November 16, 2012 at 6:58 PM

my hydration is fine i think i visit the lou problably 3 times an hour haha and its been going on since lastnight around 5 pm

• jewmaw13
    November 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    That's how it was for me when i went into labor with my last pregnancy, but everyone is different. If it persists...I'd probably call L&D just to be on the safe side. Good luck!! (:
  • Beautifulmom513
    November 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I have had that for the past 2 weeks or so. no baby yet. so I gonna say no. but every women and pregnancy is different.

• sparcoam
    November 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM

They are very mild. i just dont know what im looking for because this is my first pregnancy and i think im just ready to meet her already :)

• ilostmy_keys
    November 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    Well, you are nearly 38w so labor is on ot's way... Just maybe not today :) I have felt that way for a week now. Baby is getting bigger and making mama uncomfy! Rest up, drink some fluids and listen to your body.
  • Mrs.Andrews
    November 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM

It sure could mean labor is close. Then again it could continue on like this for a while or just get better.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN