sparcoam
Could this mean labor is on its way
November 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM

i have been having period/ bowl cramping all day along with my bh and an achy back. I am 37+5 weeks pregnant i was wondering if this could mean possible labor soon

Replies

• 2littledaisies
    November 16, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    I had that for a good two weeks and it went away..no baby yet. I'm 39 weeks now.
  • TTC2Long
    November 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    It might and it might not. Lol. How is your hydration? Are you resting or pushing yourself? I would drink a glass of water and lay down for an hour or two and see if it subsides.
  • sparcoam
    November 16, 2012 at 6:58 PM

my hydration is fine i think i visit the lou problably 3 times an hour haha and its been going on since lastnight around 5 pm

• jewmaw13
    November 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    That's how it was for me when i went into labor with my last pregnancy, but everyone is different. If it persists...I'd probably call L&D just to be on the safe side. Good luck!! (:
  • Beautifulmom513
    November 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I have had that for the past 2 weeks or so. no baby yet. so I gonna say no. but every women and pregnancy is different.

• sparcoam
    November 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM

They are very mild. i just dont know what im looking for because this is my first pregnancy and i think im just ready to meet her already :)

• ilostmy_keys
    November 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    Well, you are nearly 38w so labor is on ot's way... Just maybe not today :) I have felt that way for a week now. Baby is getting bigger and making mama uncomfy! Rest up, drink some fluids and listen to your body.
  • Mrs.Andrews
    November 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM

It sure could mean labor is close. Then again it could continue on like this for a while or just get better.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts