Pregnancy

Featured Posts
arigdon4
Did you "feel" something before?
November 16, 2012 at 3:58 AM
I don't mean physically (well a bit, Riley is being really odd with his movements. I can't really describe it...it's just not the way he usually "acts") or pain or anything like that.

I just mean....idk I feel like my subconscious is trying to tell me something and I feel very uneasy and anxious.

I'm 35weeks, is this "normal"?

Replies

• bshoemaker
    November 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I think all mom's have that feeling at some point. We tend to worry ourselves. If you think something is funny with the baby, best bet is to just have the doctor check. Better safe than sorry. I had that a few times when my son was more calm than usual or if I had a day with little movement but he was absolutely fine.

• amc103
    by amc103
    November 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM

This, exactly. But also remember that the further along you become, the less movement you'll have because LO is running out of room!LOL! It never hurts to check with your dr/midwife though. :-)

Quoting bshoemaker:

I think all mom's have that feeling at some point. We tend to worry ourselves. If you think something is funny with the baby, best bet is to just have the doctor check. Better safe than sorry. I had that a few times when my son was more calm than usual or if I had a day with little movement but he was absolutely fine.

• 2littledaisies
    November 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I'm 39 weeks and this baby has done some weird movements unlike I remember with my previous 2.. she almost does shakey quick movements sometimes, like she has the shivers or something .. really weird. She is also less active than my other two, which might mean a chill relaxed baby (which is OK with me) but it does make me nervous that's for sure :| 

• victoriahearts
    November 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I agree with both, less space for your LO to move so I wouldn't be too concern but ease your nervous and ask your doctor. I had this "feeling" a lot with my son , I was  first time, I having a diffucult pregnancy so I was always feeling worried, but I also asked my doctor and he generally calmed my nervous.

Quoting amc103:

This, exactly. But also remember that the further along you become, the less movement you'll have because LO is running out of room!LOL! It never hurts to check with your dr/midwife though. :-)

Quoting bshoemaker:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts