Oceana09
I can't remember what it feels like
November 16, 2012 at 1:14 AM

To actually feel good. Anyone else who is in their 3rd trimester ever wonder if they'll ever feel good again? Omg I don't I'll know what it feels like. LOL.

Replies

• sdunaway08
    November 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I guess I've just lucked out. Other than the intense sleepiness in the 1st trimester, 2 weeks of morning sickness (yup thats all) and pinched nerve in my back a few weeks ago (last 4-5days)...I've had it pretty freakin easy lol. I dont get sick, not insanely tired and all around feel pretty normal. If it werent for the kicks and the fact I can not fit into any of my shirts, I'd probably forget I'm 32 weeks pregnant lol.

• EricaND
    by EricaND
    November 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Im right there with ya! It will be a welcomed but surprising change to feel 'good'. Best of luck

• mommaboudreaux
    November 16, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Yep my entire pregnancy has been like that. 

I was diagnosed with hyperemeis in the beginning and although it has gotten better I am nauseated daily and throw up at least 1-2 times a week. I have PUPPS already at 21 weeks. Horrible headaches, Prepartum/antepartum depression.

It has been a sucky pregnancy and I cannot for it to be OVER!!!

• KeiraRose
    November 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Oh god yes! Every single day! I'd low to be able to sleep on my belly again lol. But all the discomfort is worth it in the end.

• heatherd09
    November 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM
    I've had it pretty good actually. I haven't had any morning sickness. I've been tired and dealing with heartburn but nothing major...
  • xxMichellexx
    November 16, 2012 at 5:20 AM

The mostannoying thing for me is reflux, and i cant wait til i dont have that anymore :)

• hurst0three
    November 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM

This pregnancy has been by far my worst! I've never gotten so many infections and sickness in my other 3 pregnancies. I've been super stressed, and just so ready to have baby already! My swelling has gotten so bad I can't even fit into my regular shoes anymore. My feet swell so much it feels like I could pop them with a pin and air would come out, well water I guess. I'm starting to have signs of preeclampsia as of my last dr appt yesterday but I'm being induced on monday so hopefully all that should go away. Don't worry mama, soon you'll be able to hold your little bundle and you'll feel like all this pain you're going through now is totally worth it! I'm so excited to feel normal again its not funny! I want to be able to lose this baby weight, fit into my normal clothes, wear my normal shoes, and just deal with normal emotions. There IS an end of the tunnel :)

• PaganMomma40
    November 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Yes it has sucked big time! Lol but I just keep thinking that after it all I get a beautiful prize at the end! It's better than cracker jacks! Lol!

• Oceana09
    November 16, 2012 at 11:02 AM

The first two trimesters I was fine. But this third one has been nothing but hell. I started having issues about a month and a half ago with contipation and NOTHING was working. I popped a blood vessel in my vagina just trying to go to the bathroom so I couldn't hardly sit or walk for week (honestly I don't even remember child birth hurting that bad) and then I went from not being able to go poop and being in constant pain from it to not being able to stop going. Honestly that would be fine and dandy because I PRAYED for it, but I've been vomitting with it at well and my stomach (my actual organ) has been making bubbly noises since it started a week ago. I would rather feel like I pushed a 15 pound baby out between my legs than how I feel right now.

Quoting KeiraRose:

Oh god yes! Every single day! I'd low to be able to sleep on my belly again lol. But all the discomfort is worth it in the end.

• victoriahearts
    November 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I'm just starting, I'm just getting over the morning sickness that was lasting all day, lost a few pounds because of it, I'm hoping to gain it back. My first pregnancy was horrible, when my son was finally born I was happy for so many reasons. I'm hoping this pregnancy will be different.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts