Pregnancy

Featured Posts
m0mmyheather
Maybe tmi, but
November 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I'm 34 weeks, and it kind of feels like my vagina is swollen. And after my boyfriend and I have sex, it feels kind of bruised and sore for awhile. Is it normal?

Replies

• mommyof2kids306
    November 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Yes ma'am it is it happens to me when I get close to my due dates for me I go early so it happens in my 7 or 8 th month every person is different

Quoting m0mmyheather:

I'm 34 weeks, and it kind of feels like my vagina is swollen. And after my boyfriend and I have sex, it feels kind of bruised and sore for awhile. Is it normal?

• RunningMom81
    November 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM

yep - totally normal!! it feels like i get kicked in the crotch after sex - the joys of growing a human :)

• Star127
    by Star127
    November 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    It is normal , oh the woes of pregnancy :(
  • Mrswalker2012
    November 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    Yeah mines feels like its gonna fall off lol
  • Heather2001
    November 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Oh yeah, horribly normal.  =(

• sparklebug86
    November 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

sounds normal

• lovemyhoney19
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    So very common and so very uncomfortable. Ice down there or a wet clean rag placed in the freezer and then down there after intimacy works wonders, it feels great and gives immediate relief, at least for me it does.
  • m0mmyheather
    November 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM
    Also, last night, we tried to have sex, but he kept saying I don't feel like I usually do down there. It's weird to me that I even feel differently to him. We just did it like two days ago and he was fine (though I was pretty sore after. I've been more sensitive/swollen feeling for a few weeks).

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN