mommieof3_91
father is still married!!!
November 15, 2012 at 1:37 PM
So I am 31 weeks and father of the child and I have been arguing because he wants to be on the birth certificate but I do not want him to be until he has a divorce from his wife they have been split for awhile now and he has been living with me but her and him could not have children together so I am afraid he's going to try and take my child and run to her so to speak. I am divorced from my ex husband I mean if I was still married he would think the same thing but he thinks its all fine and dandy that he's still married I just don't know what to do and I'm tired of arguing

Replies

• Basherte
    November 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I would flat out tell him that if he doesn't finish the process of geting a divorce that the two of you are done.

Period. You deserve a lot better than someone who thinks it's fine that he's still married even though he is having a relationship with you.

I would put him on the birth certificate though, because then he will be required to financially help you with your child. period.

• mommieof3_91
    November 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM
    Ladies i know im bringing my child into.a messed up situation,and i admit that thank u to the ladies that have understood and know what i am going through i did not post this to et ridiculed i posted.it for help. No this baby was not planned but she is my baby and i do not believe in abortion or adoption as i can make sure my child is taken care of on my own. Again thank you to the ladies who are there for me and understand. To the others ues my situation is messed up but no worries my "poor baby" will be taken care of by me and just because i am not in,a situation like yall are where you have everything made does not mean you need to be mean
  • Ilaynasmommy
    November 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    Exactly.

Quoting MIA0223:

He is the father, I don't see why he shouldn't be on the BC.

You chose to have a child with a married man.

This child is not a pawn, not a posession of yours. Not something to dangle over his head to get your way.

He is the father, lose the drama and add him on the BC!

• Ilaynasmommy
    November 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    Thats what I was thinking.

Quoting Devious103102:

you say he's not wanting to claim your child but he wants to be on the bc. Sounds like claiming to me.

Quoting mommieof3_91:

I do not want child support due to his family and him not wanting to claim my child

Quoting sparklebug86:

if you dont put him on the certificate, most judges wont award child support, just something to consider

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts