Pregnancy

Featured Posts
TLQSlovesME
Had my doctor's appointment today.
November 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'm 22 weeks, 6 days :)

Brooke's heart rate was 157bpm <3 After my nurse got done checking the heart rate, she said, "She was kicking a lot" haha :)

Then my doctor came in :/ She asked me, "How old are you?" I told her 19. She looked at me like I crazy and said, "Don't you have more important things to do than have babies? You didn't think to use a condom or something?! Oh well, things happen I guess.. Anyway.."

In my head, I was thinking "Oh my goodness. how rude to do you have to be?!" But I just laughed and said, "I know, I know"

But anywayyyyyy, My Level 2 Sono at the Hospital is scheduled for December 12th, 2012. I get to see my baby again & see her little heart & lungs and MAKE SURE SHE'S STILL A GIRL & A PENIS DIDN'T POP UP ANYWHERE !!! lol.

On December 6th, I go back to my dcotor to take my sugar test - NOT EXCITED!

Replies

• TLQSlovesME
    November 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I will be sure to call up there tomorrow!

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I hope you report your OB. That is repulsive. I was 20 when I was pregnant with my son and had him at 21. You need to remind the office staff and her that you pay her and you demand respect and you will be finding another OB and reporting that OB. That is against their rules and regulations with all states.

• sparklebug86
    November 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM

rude much? 

i like the name you picked, havent heard that one in awhile

• butterflyk1ssez
    November 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Good! Plus, it is never too late to switch care providers. I did when I was pregnant with my son(21 weeks!)  and I have been lucky enough to be able to find a great provider this time around. A midwife.

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

I will be sure to call up there tomorrow!

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I hope you report your OB. That is repulsive. I was 20 when I was pregnant with my son and had him at 21. You need to remind the office staff and her that you pay her and you demand respect and you will be finding another OB and reporting that OB. That is against their rules and regulations with all states.

• TLQSlovesME
    November 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Thank you! Her name is Brooke Madison.

Quoting sparklebug86:

rude much? 

i like the name you picked, havent heard that one in awhile

• Devious103102
    November 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM

OH WOW!  I would've told her to STFU and would request to see another doc.

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    November 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Oh wow how rude of her! I agree with the other ladies I would be trying to find another doctor. But I am glad to hear that your baby girl is doing good. 

• mommaboudreaux
    November 16, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Switch doctors ASAP, that is NOT acceptable!!!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts