Nausea
November 15, 2012 at 4:58 AM
I'm so nauseated anyone know how to kick this

Replies

• -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    November 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM
    Not really sry hun..

I was sick really bad in the biginning that cheerios and saltines plus 7up/sprite was my friends and only thing I could eat could try those if its too bad let dr know they can give you something
  • mommyof2kids306
    November 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM
    I go back dec 10 if its not better by then I will Its so bad all I want to do is sleep

Quoting -Kney-:

Not really sry hun..

I was sick really bad in the biginning that cheerios and saltines plus 7up/sprite was my friends and only thing I could eat could try those if its too bad let dr know they can give you something

• jmart1016
    November 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM
    Eat small frequent meals. Try cold foods like smoothies and fruit yogurt. Eat easy-to-digest foods such as crackers fruit and toast. Avoid foods with strong odors. Try ginger ale ginger tea or ginger candies made with real ginger

These are tips straight from a pregnancy book i have. Avoiding foods with strong odors really helped me. I hope these help

• soon2bmom2jacks
    November 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM

b-natal suckers worked amazing for me my nausea would be go with in min. of sucking on one. you can get them from you local pharmacy might have to special order them i got lucky and someone ordered them at my local kroger and never picked them up. they cost around $13 for a box of 28

• MMerrill
    November 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I used Sea Bands and Ginger gum...they worked amazing for me!

• jessk91185
    November 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM

crackers have been working ok for me and last night i got some medicine that my dr said was ok to take...its called emetrol comes in a cherry flavor take a tablespoon or 2 every 15 mins  until you feel better i thought it was expensive compared to other medications 7.49 for a bottle

• lillucky8
    November 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    Peppermint candies, lemon candies, gingerale and pretzels, or ask your doc for med recommendations
  • mommyof2kids306
    November 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Awesome I'm going to check into this now

Quoting soon2bmom2jacks:

b-natal suckers worked amazing for me my nausea would be go with in min. of sucking on one. you can get them from you local pharmacy might have to special order them i got lucky and someone ordered them at my local kroger and never picked them up. they cost around $13 for a box of 28

• mommyof2kids306
    November 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Thanks

Quoting MMerrill:

I used Sea Bands and Ginger gum...they worked amazing for me!

• mommyof2kids306
    November 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM
    Thanks

Quoting jessk91185:

crackers have been working ok for me and last night i got some medicine that my dr said was ok to take...its called emetrol comes in a cherry flavor take a tablespoon or 2 every 15 mins  until you feel better i thought it was expensive compared to other medications 7.49 for a bottle

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts