Pregnancy

jackieb2811
Weird dreams.
November 15, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I have weird dreams when pregnant like some are just sooo bizzare others are sad and I wake up crying lol. DO you have crazy and vivid dreams while pregnant too?

What us the craziest one so far?

Replies

• Ginnygurl97
    November 15, 2012 at 2:56 AM
    I'm so not a big dreamer normally. But while I'm pregnant they are all over the board!!! Sometimes it's awful nightmares, which I try not to think about. Or it's just absolutely crazy stuff! I think that's why I don't sleep much lol. Just last night I had a crazy one. --------
    - I'm at home and wake up in labor. So DF takes me to the hospital. It's the one we're delivering at and I recognize all the nurses, but then a young girl OB walks in. (My doc is an older guy w his own practice). So I ask where he is and she says, oh he just retired two days ago! So I start freaking out about that and she then tells me, oh I think it's just false labor again(which I've not had)and that I just need to go home. I started bawling and saying when will he come??? I'm 48 weeks pregnant!!!!(yeah, I'd definitely do something before that LOL) well she just looked back at me and said, you're MY patient now, and elephants are pregnant for 2 YEARS!!! So suck it up! ---- needless to say I woke in a cold sweat lol.
  • jackieb2811
    November 15, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Haha I would wake up freaking out too!

I have such odd things going on like bieng in familiar places with people I have not seen in years or just odd things like riding elephants around in my house (weird I have drempt of elephants hmm lol) I have a lot of dreams about eating food and wake up and need to eat at like 3am haha!

Last night I had a dream that SO and I went to a wedding that we were not invited to because the girl (who WAS a friend of mine) didn't want SO there because she felt weird having him there because they used to date. And the guy she married used to be SO friend. ANYHOW lol I drempt we went and I couldn't find him and he walked in dress shirt all un buttoned and he looked all sexy but was acting like an idiot. He went to try to crash the reception but then he kept telling me he liked that everyone was happy to see him and then I left and went outside and it was in the middle of this run down old factory with big stacks or metal all over the place lol. It was messed up haha I woke up crying because I was sad SO would not leave with me haha!

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I'm so not a big dreamer normally. But while I'm pregnant they are all over the board!!! Sometimes it's awful nightmares, which I try not to think about. Or it's just absolutely crazy stuff! I think that's why I don't sleep much lol. Just last night I had a crazy one. --------
    - I'm at home and wake up in labor. So DF takes me to the hospital. It's the one we're delivering at and I recognize all the nurses, but then a young girl OB walks in. (My doc is an older guy w his own practice). So I ask where he is and she says, oh he just retired two days ago! So I start freaking out about that and she then tells me, oh I think it's just false labor again(which I've not had)and that I just need to go home. I started bawling and saying when will he come??? I'm 48 weeks pregnant!!!!(yeah, I'd definitely do something before that LOL) well she just looked back at me and said, you're MY patient now, and elephants are pregnant for 2 YEARS!!! So suck it up! ---- needless to say I woke in a cold sweat lol.

• Ginnygurl97
    November 15, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    LOL. I had one after my baby shower last week. I was married and divorced, but my DF has only casually dated before we met. I was his first. So even though I know he'd never cheat on me I still fear one day he'll wonder what other girls are like. So to the dream-------
    We're at home and Thomas was a few months old and his brother and new gf came over for dinner. Well, DF is acting all weird so I ask him to step outside and talk to me. So when he does his bro's gf follows us out and I say 'can I help you?' And she goes 'yeah, what concerns my REAL bf, concerns me'. So I go running inside in tears and his brother comes up and gives me a hug and says 'well now that you know that we can move forward'------ and then my dog started licking me in the face cause she needed to go out!!! So idk how the hell it would've ended but I crawled back in bed bawling and woke DF up. And when he sat up and asked what's wrong, I slapped the shit out of him and said you better not ever cheat on me w your brothers gf! He was like WTF??? And I laid down and went back to sleep LOL.
    *and yes I apologized in the morning. :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I have such odd things going on like bieng in familiar places with people I have not seen in years or just odd things like riding elephants around in my house (weird I have drempt of elephants hmm lol) I have a lot of dreams about eating food and wake up and need to eat at like 3am haha!

Last night I had a dream that SO and I went to a wedding that we were not invited to because the girl (who WAS a friend of mine) didn't want SO there because she felt weird having him there because they used to date. And the guy she married used to be SO friend. ANYHOW lol I drempt we went and I couldn't find him and he walked in dress shirt all un buttoned and he looked all sexy but was acting like an idiot. He went to try to crash the reception but then he kept telling me he liked that everyone was happy to see him and then I left and went outside and it was in the middle of this run down old factory with big stacks or metal all over the place lol. It was messed up haha I woke up crying because I was sad SO would not leave with me haha!

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

• jackieb2811
    November 15, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Haha that is hysterical lol! I mean not that it made you sad but funny because your poor dh had no clue wth happened!

I had a crazy one the other night but cannot remember! I just know the dreams have been really off the wall!

Like a few weeks ago I had a dream we were back in Florida for vacation and we were at our condo on the beach and I looked out and all of a sudden this HUGE wave started coming towards the shore and we got in the car and then our car turned into a boat and next thing I knew I was home making dinner and SO came in holding our baby and it was a girl and he was like "I just got home from having her at the hospital. I was like wait what I haven't had the baby yet and I am still here how can you just be coming home"! haha I have no clue....

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

LOL. I had one after my baby shower last week. I was married and divorced, but my DF has only casually dated before we met. I was his first. So even though I know he'd never cheat on me I still fear one day he'll wonder what other girls are like. So to the dream-------
    We're at home and Thomas was a few months old and his brother and new gf came over for dinner. Well, DF is acting all weird so I ask him to step outside and talk to me. So when he does his bro's gf follows us out and I say 'can I help you?' And she goes 'yeah, what concerns my REAL bf, concerns me'. So I go running inside in tears and his brother comes up and gives me a hug and says 'well now that you know that we can move forward'------ and then my dog started licking me in the face cause she needed to go out!!! So idk how the hell it would've ended but I crawled back in bed bawling and woke DF up. And when he sat up and asked what's wrong, I slapped the shit out of him and said you better not ever cheat on me w your brothers gf! He was like WTF??? And I laid down and went back to sleep LOL.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

• Ginnygurl97
    November 15, 2012 at 3:47 AM
    Oh it is funny. He kept saying - what's wrong? N - what did I do? I just cried and cried and said - NOTHING YET!!!
    I felt bad in the morning and woke up earlier than him to make a nice special breakfast before he went to work :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

Haha that is hysterical lol! I mean not that it made you sad but funny because your poor dh had no clue wth happened!

I had a crazy one the other night but cannot remember! I just know the dreams have been really off the wall!

Like a few weeks ago I had a dream we were back in Florida for vacation and we were at our condo on the beach and I looked out and all of a sudden this HUGE wave started coming towards the shore and we got in the car and then our car turned into a boat and next thing I knew I was home making dinner and SO came in holding our baby and it was a girl and he was like "I just got home from having her at the hospital. I was like wait what I haven't had the baby yet and I am still here how can you just be coming home"! haha I have no clue....

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

• jmart1016
    November 15, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    The dreams I've been having lately have been kind of weird. I've been having a lot of dreams about the baby. And tonight my dream woke me up because the dream was sooo real. This is my first baby and its been on my mind a lot. Its just so weird how real the dreams are.
  • jackieb2811
    November 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM

This is not my first go around I had twins my first pregnancy and if I remember correctly this time the dreams have went up a notch lol they are unusally weird!

Quoting jmart1016:

The dreams I've been having lately have been kind of weird. I've been having a lot of dreams about the baby. And tonight my dream woke me up because the dream was sooo real. This is my first baby and its been on my mind a lot. Its just so weird how real the dreams are.

• -SamSam-
    November 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I've been having the craziest dreams. From scary things to just plain weird. I can't recall them now but my BF says I wake u p crying or freaking out and lots of other things. It's interesting and I'm hoping they cool off because it's cutting into my sleep.

• FelixFelicis
    November 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I just one a dream a couple of days ago that I woke up from a dream about finding out I'm finally pregnant to going to the doctor that day for my some medical results. Turns out I had cancer and was going to die in 3 months. I woke up crying, it was so vivd I thought it was real. I had to look at my phone and make sure that picture of my positive pregnancy test was in there!!

• SuperMom2433
    November 16, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    Dreams about elephants can stand for inner strength and wisdom. :).

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Pregnancy