Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Jacylove
He says "I don't wanna b a dad"
November 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM
I called my nephew to wish him a happy birthday, I said omg ur gona get big & tall happy birthday! Ur a year older!!

He started crying "I dont want to grow up!! I don't wanna be a dad!!"

I could not help my laugh so hard! He turned 8 the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Replies

• jmart1016
    November 15, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    Awww little kids say the cutest and funniest things!
  • Autumn19
    November 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

cute

• thedathree
    November 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    lol my nephew turned 8 in October. His dad is always in and out of jail. When he was about 4 he wanted to be a doctor. Now he's really aware of everything going on with his mom and dad and prison and jail. Well I asked him " so Isaiah do you still wanna be a doctor? What do you wanna be when you grow up?" he said " nothing anymore! I'm probably going to end up like my dad and be a robber for a living and go to prison all the time". And he was totally serious and all distraught about it. I started laughing out loud almost crying bc he was completely serious. I told him not to listen to his mom that he's really smart and it won't happen unless he wants it to happen. His mom (my sister) is married to his dad and always talking about what a pos he ia. Whenever my nephew does anything to irritate her she says " your gonna be a piece of shit and end up just like your dad" . That's why I was partly crying. I feel so bad for him. His dad really is a good dad when he is jot in jail and with the exception of putting his kids through that. They have 3 together.
  • KRYSTALK1013
    November 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    Hilarious!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    November 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM

LOL Awww so cute!

• MamaSince2005
    November 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM

My 7 yr old DD doesn't want to be a mom either. She doesn't want kids. It's kind of weird.

• MommyO2-6631
    November 15, 2012 at 2:05 PM
    Lol my son is always talking about when he gets a wife and a baby.... like he'll just find one any day now
  • Devious103102
    November 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

LOL!

• MichaelsMom0711
    November 15, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    Quoting thedathree:

lol my nephew turned 8 in October. His dad is always in and out of jail. When he was about 4 he wanted to be a doctor. Now he's really aware of everything going on with his mom and dad and prison and jail. Well I asked him " so Isaiah do you still wanna be a doctor? What do you wanna be when you grow up?" he said " nothing anymore! I'm probably going to end up like my dad and be a robber for a living and go to prison all the time". And he was totally serious and all distraught about it. I started laughing out loud almost crying bc he was completely serious. I told him not to listen to his mom that he's really smart and it won't happen unless he wants it to happen. His mom (my sister) is married to his dad and always talking about what a pos he ia. Whenever my nephew does anything to irritate her she says " your gonna be a piece of shit and end up just like your dad" . That's why I was partly crying. I feel so bad for him. His dad really is a good dad when he is jot in jail and with the exception of putting his kids through that. They have 3 together.

aww thats really sad that thats what he thinks is the normal and that he believes his mother that he is going to end up like that. She needs to tell him he is going to be better than that cuz if he does end up same as his father she is going to be just as much to blame as the dad is! i think thats why alot of kids in that environment do end up like th parents, cuz theyre raised thinking there is no better way and that this is just what they are supposed to do. my bf's family has a few trouble makers and i really try to limit my sons contact with them even now, and he is only 16 months. and i hate to say it but when he does get old enough to understand i will have to speak the truth and put them down and say thats how stupid people act or see, u dont want to be that stupid and dumb loking or acting like that right, cuz u will never get anywhere being like them. Hate to do it but its only the truth and i want to instill it in him from the start that hes not going to act that way and it will get him nowhere
  • sissy852
    November 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    aww how cute. My nephew he said once i dont want anyone to see my boobies we were telling him that it is ok for him to go shirtless to go swimming. But his dad and mom were teaching there 5 daughters that they cant go shirtless because they are girls so my nephew thaught he couldnt. He cried and cried when we told him he could.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts