Pregnancy

Featured Posts
countrynana662
Was it implantation or am i having a miscarriage?
November 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

So my period was late this month it was suppose to come on the 3rd of Nov and it came on the 8th without cramping or spotting.. i went to the restroom on the 8th and when i wiped i just had blood and that only lasted for about 2 days then i had this very light spotting for about 1 day in a half along with really sore boobs for two days...now my boobs aren't sore anymore but i am really tired and have started to have these headaches...and today is the 13th of Nov and i went to the restroom and when i used the restroom i just had light light brown drips after already whiping...what could this be and i tested on the 29th of Oct and the 6-7 of nov and got negatives but obviously that was toooo soon...can you ladies help me out please?/

Replies

• FelixFelicis
    November 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Implantation happens 6-12 days after you conceive, if you know when that was that'd be helpful. Or maybe it's just a wacky period. I'd test again.

• otoole
    by otoole
    November 13, 2012 at 5:09 PM

maybe test again hun. i hope it is what you would like

• sdunaway08
    November 13, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I'd test. Sounds like you're pregnant and none of that sounds like a miscarriage and definitely not implantation, that would have happened weeks ago. It is VERY normal to spot during pregnancy. Especially what you are describing. I spot after a pelvic exam and after sex. Its usually just on the toilet paper the next morning. Go get a test and update us!

• sparklebug86
    November 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

thats what happened with my first pregnancy and this one I guess as well. With my first my period was very late and then a few weeks later I spotted heavily and I have a healthy 3 year old from that pregnancy :)

• countrynana662
    November 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Thanks ladies for the replies..and i still have not tested again yet, because i was tired of the upsets but i will  be testing first thing in the moring and i will be letting you ladies know my outcome... :)

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    November 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    Tesr
  • 3boysngirl
    November 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

good luck:)

• littlemeg03
    November 19, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Sounds like you may have had an an-ovulatory cycle. That causes very light periods with minimul to no cramping. I had 2 1/2 years worth of them between my boys, only my "periods" were 4 days of light brown spotting with no cramping.

• thedathree
    November 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    I had such bad cramping I had an ultrasound. I had a test for pregnancy and it was negative. they said I had an ovarian cyst. about a month or two later after not having my period a while I took a home test. the other was a blood quantum test at drs office and too early to detect. When I was floored I wad pregnant bc I had not had sex since before my.ultrasound my obgyn said that the cramping I felt was probably implantation cramping and it was too soon after conception to show up on ultrasounf or blood test. You probably are pregnant. Why I took so long to take a pregnancy test was bc I thought I.just wasn't getting my period bc the "ovarian cyst" or something with that..
  • sparklebug86
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I would try to test again. It does sound like you could be but a test would help

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN