Pregnancy

Featured Posts
countrynana662
Was it implantation or am i having a miscarriage?
November 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

So my period was late this month it was suppose to come on the 3rd of Nov and it came on the 8th without cramping or spotting.. i went to the restroom on the 8th and when i wiped i just had blood and that only lasted for about 2 days then i had this very light spotting for about 1 day in a half along with really sore boobs for two days...now my boobs aren't sore anymore but i am really tired and have started to have these headaches...and today is the 13th of Nov and i went to the restroom and when i used the restroom i just had light light brown drips after already whiping...what could this be and i tested on the 29th of Oct and the 6-7 of nov and got negatives but obviously that was toooo soon...can you ladies help me out please?/

Replies

• FelixFelicis
    November 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Implantation happens 6-12 days after you conceive, if you know when that was that'd be helpful. Or maybe it's just a wacky period. I'd test again.

• otoole
    by otoole
    November 13, 2012 at 5:09 PM

maybe test again hun. i hope it is what you would like

• sdunaway08
    November 13, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I'd test. Sounds like you're pregnant and none of that sounds like a miscarriage and definitely not implantation, that would have happened weeks ago. It is VERY normal to spot during pregnancy. Especially what you are describing. I spot after a pelvic exam and after sex. Its usually just on the toilet paper the next morning. Go get a test and update us!

• sparklebug86
    November 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

thats what happened with my first pregnancy and this one I guess as well. With my first my period was very late and then a few weeks later I spotted heavily and I have a healthy 3 year old from that pregnancy :)

• countrynana662
    November 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Thanks ladies for the replies..and i still have not tested again yet, because i was tired of the upsets but i will  be testing first thing in the moring and i will be letting you ladies know my outcome... :)

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    November 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    Tesr
  • 3boysngirl
    November 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

good luck:)

• littlemeg03
    November 19, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Sounds like you may have had an an-ovulatory cycle. That causes very light periods with minimul to no cramping. I had 2 1/2 years worth of them between my boys, only my "periods" were 4 days of light brown spotting with no cramping.

• thedathree
    November 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    I had such bad cramping I had an ultrasound. I had a test for pregnancy and it was negative. they said I had an ovarian cyst. about a month or two later after not having my period a while I took a home test. the other was a blood quantum test at drs office and too early to detect. When I was floored I wad pregnant bc I had not had sex since before my.ultrasound my obgyn said that the cramping I felt was probably implantation cramping and it was too soon after conception to show up on ultrasounf or blood test. You probably are pregnant. Why I took so long to take a pregnancy test was bc I thought I.just wasn't getting my period bc the "ovarian cyst" or something with that..
  • sparklebug86
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I would try to test again. It does sound like you could be but a test would help

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts