Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Tiffnkids
For those whom POAS like crazy even after a BFP??? pic heavy**
October 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I am 15dpo...... I poas a lot bc in the past I have known when I have a MC bc the lines would get lighter and fade out..so it's just the "peace of mind" thing that I do...so I will get tests and make sure they are getting darker...

Does anyone have pictures of theirs for comparison?? if so please post :)

that one most people can't even see...I thought bfn at first as well... then next day...

a barely there line at 9dpo FRER

10 DPO :) a little easier to see :)

11dpo..showed up on this one ..light..but there

12 dpo....more hope more hope :) ( usually by now the would get darker)

13 dpo :) still hope

14dpo :) getting better :) ( this image looks darker than todays..but it's bc it was a dark lighting..they look the same in real life)

and today's test :

it was actually last nights and this mornings...do they look ok? how often does the darkness increase??

Replies

• crazy4u49033
    October 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    The darkness of the line really doesn't mean anything....but congrats and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • alliesaurus
    October 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    Lol yea I got my BFP I am still testing every other day because I have the tests and this is a baby conceived after my miscarriage in August, so I'm nervous. They are getting dark . Today I took and opk lol. It's just fun to see the line come up!!!!!! Eek. I don't have any pics though! Love yours!
  • aspring89
    October 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    yay! congrats!
  • MMerrill
    October 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I took like 20 tests because this is my first and I was unsure if I was crazy or really getting a positive since the lines were sooo faint.  I watched them get darker and darker (even though they were still on the faint side) until I was finally convinced when I took a digital and then went to get it confirmed the day after that! LOL  Congrats to you :)

• Tiffnkids
    October 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Thanks everyone :) it's so exciting and nerveracking in all one :)  :)

• TTC2Long
    October 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    You're making yourself crazy! Lol. Brands vary SO widely in their sensitivity and even the same brand with tests from the same batch can vary widely! If you're worried based on your history, request a quantitative blood test with followups. That is the only real way to know. Congrats and H&H9!
  • JeremysMom
    October 14, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I used a digital one this time, because in the past, I have used those kind and they are so hard to tell. I did take it twice just to be sure though.

• meam4444
    October 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Congrats!!  The darkness can vary too depending on how much dye is in the test too.

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    October 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    Congrats!
  • mj.bullion
    October 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I know some say the darkness doesn't matter, but I think it means something. Mine got progressively darker until I ran out of tests. lol

^This one without a date was July 11.

I absolutely love how the test line got darker than the control line! LOL I seem to be digi test impaired. A friend sent me the digi test and the picture was to show I screwed it up some how LOL

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts